The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I agree but I get it. Installing a zone defense is just easier at that level and helps reduce mistakes. But Its SO EASY that no one tries anything different.

For sure it makes sense but the bad habits it lets players get away with at a young age is mind numbingly frustrating. This is varsity high school level so it's win over anything else but we got a 6'9 sophomore on the team who has the frame to be D1 soft as tissue, I'm 5'10 and he can't score on me in the post more than 50% of the time.

Go recruit football and players and track stars and press or play “100” d as we used to call it, all game

Thats how you get those disrespectful W’s

I'm from Northeastern NC, I was used to playing in those 90 degree gyms with no AC in the summer time getting pressed full court the whole game. Character building. I saw Montrezl warming up my freshman year and decided to make sure my grades were good.

I run the shooting drills at practice. I'm a shooter, I love shooting 3's.

Youth Basketball as a community needs to eliminate zone defenses until high school. It's creating robot players, with zero creativity and aggression.
The youngins where I’m from still play full court press defense…Gotta have your handle right or get exposed

Its important to learn multiple defenses tho, there’s a situation for everything

The youngins where I’m from still play full court press defense…Gotta have your handle right or get exposed

Its important to learn multiple defenses tho, there’s a situation for everything

That's the only ball I knew until I got here. You got a man in your face full court, packed gym, loud, hot.

This suburban ball isn't it. WHERE ARE THE TRENCHES.

48308045-FFE1-47E1-8560-576D27BE95BC.jpeg

5576988D-615F-4ABF-BDCB-0B2B7B1977B7.jpeg

Literally posted within hours of each other. Like she told Barnes she gotta go to the bathroom real quick, washed off the makeup and changed into her white flannels instead and went and got engaged to Marcus Smart

They both baddies dont get me wrong tho Im just hatin
There is for sure a same-ness to a lot of these girls though. Like they go the surgeon/salon/whatever etc. and just say “gimme the the Kim K/Kylie package”

48308045-FFE1-47E1-8560-576D27BE95BC.jpeg

5576988D-615F-4ABF-BDCB-0B2B7B1977B7.jpeg

Literally posted within hours of each other. Like she told Barnes she gotta go to the bathroom real quick, washed off the makeup and changed into her white flannels instead and went and got engaged to Marcus Smart

They both baddies dont get me wrong tho Im just hatin

Where is Derek Fisher to send Matt off the edge again?

Nothing worse than when the football kids came to play pickup. No one calls fouls in pickup and all the football people do is foul.

Trade Siakim to OKC. He is unhappy
Reunite Pascal with Kawhi and Norm Powell.

Marcus Morris and Reggie Jackson on the Raptors will definitely help their tank prospects. They can have one of the Clippers kids too; anyone but Brandon Boston.

Do it Masai and Lawrence.

Reactions: HIM
I expect to see mostly the good teams in that long 2s category. That shot is a must to hit when the game slows down in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom