The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

one of my all pro corners moving like a nickel back now. Gotta let my hair grow to hide him. Definitely a system player now
Mine aint even a 90 degree angle anymore, its obtuse. But my barber elite he just gotta widen the front hairline an extra quarter inch on that side to bring it str8 down

Freak saying he's old makes me sad 😕

Not girlfriend or wife or wifey, calling her SO is gonna have him on the couch a few nights. He got that ring for blowjob easy button but she gon decline until he explains himself adequately or comes the make up bag

Also yea he has lowkey been around a while, the Thunder drafted Aqua Man over him iirc

This topic is being overblown also. Cause its a 50/50 split on people explaining vs people going "The current NBA is bad no defense blah blah blah"

There's one other reason this happened.... Steph Curry. He is on the Mount Rushmore of NBA players. It can't be denied. Immeasurable impact. Changed how basketball is played.

He is HIM for real.

There's one other reason this happened.... Steph Curry. He is on the Mount Rushmore of NBA players. It can't be denied. Immeasurable impact. Changed how basketball is played.

He is HIM for real.

This is the main reason I think Lebrons 4 rings are greater than Jordans.

If I'm interpreting your post correctly, then eliminating defensive three seconds means defenses would have to commit to doubling players with the ball hard OR going single cover. They can't just load help side defense for "2.9 seconds". So you'll get say a Ja Morant on one side of the floor with basically no help because the rest of the Grizzlies will be spaced out or you'll get the ball pinging around the perimeter even more.

Were old NBA players great defenders or were offensive players just not that good?
You were just allowed to play defense differently. Nowadays if offensive players initiate contact it's a foul on the defense, unless it's egregious or the defender flops, which is a gamble because if you don't get the call there it's now 5v4.

How do you defend someone that's already a high-level scorer and still gets the beneficial whistle when they throw themselves into you? You can't. Especially if they're a star, it's either a bucket or a whistle.

Funny when I was saying years ago it was a lot easier to score now the pitchforks came out. Harden and his juiced up stats...

Still gotta defend the corner 3 and offense will still space you out
If I'm interpreting your post correctly, then eliminating defensive three seconds means defenses would have commit to doubling players with the ball hard OR going single cover. They can't just load help side defense for "2.9 seconds". So you'll get say a Ja Morant on one side of the floor with basically no help because the rest of the Grizzlies will be spaced out or you'll get the ball pinging around the perimeter even more.
Let Brook Lopez camp in the paint while embiid camps in the corner. Counteract the extra spacing from stretch bigs that aren't really a threat. If you're making the offense pass more then it's working

Back
Top Bottom