The Official NBA Season Thread

323699890_548547103963973_3443785778833255971_n.jpg

Random side bar - I was channel surfing last night during halftime and when I got to Fox and was like "WTF is Dwight Howard doing on my TV in 2023. Turns out he is a contestant on this show "Special Forces: World's Toughest Test." I won't count him out completely but I am skeptical of 37 year old Dwight who can't make a roster completing Special Forces training :lol: Cast is super random too they got Danny Amendola, Montell Jordan, Mike Piazza and Anthony Scaramucci on there among others.

I'll never subscribe to the "old guy is preventing the young guy" theory.

If UD stealing a spot...let's open up the nepotism discussion too and discuss if Thanisis is stealing a spot too. ****** in this thread might shed real tears if Gelo Ball ever logs an NBA minute. He's not a top 5000 player in the word. He'd essentially be "stealing a spot".
What do we say about the teams who don't carry a full 15 + 2 halfway guys? If you keep an open roster spot....does that mean you're denying a "young bol" an opportunity also? Those last few rosters spots are for whatever the hell a team wants to do with them.

I'll never subscribe to the "old guy is preventing the young guy" theory.

If UD stealing a spot...let's open up the nepotism discussion too and discuss if Thanisis is stealing a spot too. ****** in this thread might shed real tears if Gelo Ball ever logs an NBA minute. He's not a top 5000 player in the word. He'd essentially be "stealing a spot".
What do we say about the teams who don't carry a full 15 + 2 halfway guys? If you keep an open roster spot....does that mean you're denying a "young bol" an opportunity also? Those last few rosters spots are for whatever the hell a team wants to do with them.

Thanasis be hooping in those April mop up starts. He can win you money. Udonis looks like a make a wish kid.

Back
Top Bottom