The Official NBA Season Thread

I'm willing to throw money on this with odds.

As long as UD is on the roster I do not consider the Heat to be a serious franchise.
Serious franchises that are trying to win don't buy into the delusions of old men over young potential.

Do you think it's kind of messed up because he is essentially stealing a spot from a young bol who could potentially shine? They have a good recruiting staff that finds gems so it actually might be a gem.

Do you think it's kind of messed up because he is essentially stealing a spot from a young bol who could potentially shine? They have a good recruiting staff that finds gems so it actually might be a gem.
As addict4sneakers addict4sneakers has said in here, with some teams there is value to having an “OG spot” on the roster for leadership/mentoring purposes. But the Heat already have enough seasoned vets that UD being there really isn’t adding anything; just taking an opportunity away from a younger guy. In my respectful, humble opinion.

I find the entire way he's treated to be ridiculous. He walk around Miami like he's Wade. *****'s jut a lean Kendrick Perkins.
dwaynewade-smh.gif

This would have made more sense coming from Jeff Green. He’s still dunking on folks on the regular. As Mark Jones reminds us, he took notes from Brons routine, and most of all he’s locked into the early 8 am slot at Stan Remi’s gym on south beach.

💯 on Jeff Green... its incredible how for the last five years (if not more) he's been high flyin' & posterizin' as '"old man" Uncle Jeff :lol:

Funny lesser known Uncle Jeff fact, the trade from the Thunder that sent him to the Celtics for Kendrick Perkins (and high key saved his life) was originally agreed to be James Harden. Somehow Presti finagled the Celtics like how bout you take Jeff Green, his last name is Green you’re the Celtics it fits, he can guard Lebron and Celtics were like yea that’s cool

Back
Top Bottom