The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

It’d be interesting to me to do what soccer does and have different level leagues that you can get promoted or demoted to.

Premier League - 16 teams
Champions League - 30 teams

I don’t know how soccer does it exactly but i like that concept of the worst team moves down and the best team moves up.

324342264_1582880805520101_5486160337422560690_n.jpg

Has he been on the roster all year? I don’t watch a ton of their games, but felt like I just started seeing him within the last couple weeks.
I knew he was on last season's roster, but apparently he's been on the roster since 2019. :lol:

Has he been on the roster all year? I don’t watch a ton of their games, but felt like I just started seeing him within the last couple weeks.

Nuggets fans been begging Malone to put him on the floor…

They really need to fire that man :smh:

World Cup did some serious numbers this year, doubled the NBA Finals - but they still couldn’t pull ahead of the two biggest College Football games. Damn.

Something about people here that love watching kids play for free. I’ll never understand it.

Oh and Football is not a sport. It’s religion.

How tf did Reggie Bullock play 37 minutes and only take 1 shot.
He's awful. :lol: But with Maxi and Dorian and Green hurt, they're kinda stuck.

I'm at a point, defense be damned, you just run Hardy out there in Reggie's minutes full stop and let him learn. You're not in a title window right now regardless.

Get this kid on the damned floor.

Your "third" ball-handler playmaker is staring you in the face and you're letting him rot on the sidelines.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh been *****ing about pushing the tempo - this might be an easy way to ramp up the non-Luka minutes.

He's awful. :lol: But with Maxi and Dorian and Green hurt, they're kinda stuck.

I'm at a point, defense be damned, you just run Hardy out there in Reggie's minutes full stop and let him learn. You're not in a title window right now regardless.

Get this kid on the damned floor.

Your "third" ball-handler playmaker is staring you in the face and you're letting him rot on the sidelines.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh been *****ing about pushing the tempo - this might be an easy way to ramp up the non-Luka minutes.

Yeah man playing a no 3 and marginal D guy 28 minutes per game is hustling backwards. And was evident against the warriors last year he needed to be gone.

Back
Top Bottom