The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Since the 2019-2020 season (when Kawhi went to LAC) through today AD has played 163 out of a possible 264 Lakers games.

Kawhi has played only 126 out of 266 but I don't see people calling him Street Clothes, posting photoshop memes, making fun of him, etc.

Very Strange!

How many WCF appearances have the Clippers had in that span as well?

Just for research purposes of course.

m32975414231_10.jpg

Baggio :pimp:

The Italy kits in the 90's were fire... I had the 96 joint with 'Italia' across the cheeks.

World Cup did some serious numbers this year, doubled the NBA Finals - but they still couldn’t pull ahead of the two biggest College Football games. Damn.

Something about people here that love watching kids play for free. I’ll never understand it.

Oh and Football is not a sport. It’s religion.
NBA couldn't beat the Winter Olympics, horse racing, and a turkey dayparade :lol:

kinda not surprising for the rest. like the only people watching games are the regulars in this thread or other places. Jokic won back to back MVPs and no one knows who he is. Dude is just there putting up stats

I wouldn’t even say Jalen is a black hole. He is a pure SG that badly needs a PG.

Harden will be back to straighten all that out next season

You dont want Harden on his farewell tour. Gonna have Jaylen on the corner just waiting for the ball, my turn your turn crap.

No actual leader on that team either. You need like a Rubio or Brunson or Chris Paul type player.

how are bulls fans feeling about lauri's success with the jazz?

he's having an incredible season

I don't think Lauri's lack of success prior to the Jazz was due to a system or coach or w.e. I just think he leveled up and is now the focal point of the offense.

Isn't it crazy how right Phil Jackson was about everything? Lauri was targeted by him too when KP was on the block

How many WCF appearances have the Clippers had in that span as well?

Just for research purposes of course.

1 Conference Semis meltdown in 2020
1 Conference Finals appearance in 2021 but Kawhi got hurt during the series
1 Play-In appearance where they lost both games but Kawhi missed that entire season
TBD this season but IMO it should be Finals appearance or bust

1 Conference Semis meltdown in 2020
1 Conference Finals appearance in 2021 but Kawhi got hurt during the series
1 Play-In appearance where they lost both games but Kawhi missed that entire season
TBD this season but IMO it should be Finals appearance or bust

King of LA correct?

Back
Top Bottom