The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Any shot Banchero gets in?

Embiid, Giannis, KD, Tatum, Mitchell, Kyrie, Haliburton, Jaylen, Siakim, Bam are in. Randle and Brunson should have an argument. Probably another Cav gets rewarded, Trae probably in too.

Jimmy, Jrue, Harden have probably missed too much time.

Any shot Banchero gets in?

Embiid, Giannis, KD, Tatum, Mitchell, Kyrie, Haliburton, Jaylen, Siakim, Bam are in. Randle and Brunson should have an argument. Probably another Cav gets rewarded, Trae probably in too.

Jimmy, Jrue, Harden have probably missed too much time.

nah, .540 TS% in this offensive environment is pretty low.

Jalen Green is one of the biggest black holes in the league. Run offense through Alp and Jalen can still get his while not having everything get bogged down.

They need SCOOT.

Yeah man playing a no 3 and marginal D guy 28 minutes per game is hustling backwards. And was evident against the warriors last year he needed to be gone.
If he's shooting his career numbers you can make due... But 31% he's got no value. Negative, probably.

Josh Green and Dorian come back his role's probably dead anyways - but at this point expedite that process.

Hardy goes back to G-League and scores 30 a night on premium shooting splits. There's nothing to do there. Get him on the floor.

Jalen Green is one of the biggest black holes in the league. Run offense through Alp and Jalen can still get his while not having everything get bogged down.

They need SCOOT.

17% assist % very similar to another guy named Jaylen. :nerd:

But yeah the rockets need some clarity

Kawhi GOAT system player. He tricked yall.

Man's beat GS without their best player and Klay and had yall calling him the second coming of MJ. 2019 was NASTY.

If Joel Embiid and Philly weren't such big frauds it wouldn't have happened but nevertheless.

They need SCOOT.

bringing this back with second year numbers

Paul George out in LA wasting his prime. Y'all was comparing them to the Bulls.

Something about 2, 2-way wings being unstoppable or some bs.

Hollinger did a really good write up on the sophomores yesterday. Top four been lagging.

I got a whole sub-folder of y'all calling Kawhi the closest thing to MJ.

I ain ever seen such buffoonery in my life, out here agreeing with takes from Buc EM.

how are bulls fans feeling about lauri's success with the jazz?

he's having an incredible season

That Steve Francis/Jaylen Green comp is actually spot on right now :lol:

They need some vets man. Especially a vet PG. Playground team right now with no structure.

Kawhi in street clothes just as much as AD.

THEY don't wanna talk about that, man went to LA to do commercials with Jack Harlow. Epitome of unserious.

If Kawhi was anybody else he'd definitely be getting dragged for the last 4 years. I thought it was kinda wild when he said he doesn't even watch games :lol:. Imagine MJ Kobe Bron etc saying something like that. He may or may not love the game but he makes you wonder

Since the 2019-2020 season (when Kawhi went to LAC) through today AD has played 163 out of a possible 264 Lakers games.

Kawhi has played only 126 out of 266 but I don't see people calling him Street Clothes, posting photoshop memes, making fun of him, etc.

Very Strange!

Back
Top Bottom