The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Zune was great

And it was the perfect example of Microsoft's shortcomings under Steve Baller

They prototyped all these great products, then refused to release them because they thought they were not good ways to sell Windows and Office. So what's the point.

Then Apple released their products and MS comes late to the market and is made to look foolish

Zune was great

They prototyped all these great products, then refused to release them because they thought they were not good ways to sell Windows and Office. So what's the point.

Then Apple released their products and MS comes late to the market and is made to look foolish
That is a very reasonable, informed assessment but respectfully,

10DA97D3-E080-4A5C-AC2F-292C47F798D0.gif

Zune was great

All facts. Zune was so easy to use. I loved it and used it until it finally crapped out on me.

Then I was forced to buy the ipod...

Remember when people wanted Rob to trade Westbrook and a first round pick for Wall last year lol

Back
Top Bottom