The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

C6F485BC-C87A-4ACA-8458-1D375F983C9C.png

Zion wylin 🤣🤣🤣
This ***** head to the club after laying down cement.

NBA TV is airing Jazz-Bulls in the 98 Finals. Gahdamn this **** is brutal to watch. :lol:
I catch that series on nba tv maybe once every 2-3 years. I have the exact same takeaway every time :lol: the game is in a much better place.

Stockton’s assist record means nothing to me. Will never care about it. Should come with a gigantic asterisk

I catch that series on nba tv maybe once every 2-3 years. I have the exact same takeaway every time :lol: the game is in a much better place.

Stockton’s assist record means nothing to me. Will never care about it. Should come with a gigantic asterisk
Yeah I’m convinced people who say the game was better than are just delusional. You can make the argument there were better rivalries, but saying the average NBA game then was more entertaining? Hell no :lol:

Roy Hibbert was an all star in 2014.

Some thought Rudy Goober was a top 20 player in the league LAST YEAR.

Oden would’ve been fine for a while given when he was drafted.
Yea, I’m not really talking about being an All Star or Top 25 player though. He got picked over Kevin Durant. He wasn’t skilled enough to really flourish as the eras were changing and be a #1 guy on a good team essentially.

Back
Top Bottom