The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

What the hell Kiwi?

I’m not so sure it’s not time for dude to retire. He’s gotta consider how he’s going to move around in life after the NBA.

Going out sad if this doesn’t ever get right again.

Light the fuse? @HOU$TON y’all can do better lol

This is actually a pretty bold claim when you think about it. He’s essentially predicting a +20 win total and saying one or more of LAC, GSW, LAL, Minny, OKC or NO will regress and Dallas won’t be better. The West is tuff.

uhm but like did James Neismith take inspo from it?

seems like throw a ball in hoop is a concept that's pretty elemental.

Agreed. It’s a silly argument to make.

Like saying Walter Camp didn’t really invent American Football because there already were games that involved running in a field with a ball and scoring a goal.

The point of my OG post was about the artist misspelling Naismith and Nesmith. The stuff about the origins of basketball was just brought up to explain to someone what the shoes mean. I personally don’t care for that debate and just want to enjoy what the game has evolved into in 2023.

Bruh...they were up 20, and were dog walking Sacramento without your non scoring ***. They didn't have to be 5 on 4 on offense. You airball layups slime. They weren't hurting for playmaking either. Maybe a few less moving screens that help curry get wide open, but bruh eats with or without you.

Actually their approach to losing their Draymond in the PNR was really strong. I hope we see more of it going forward because Sacramento had no answers

Screenshot_20230421_171114_Chrome.jpg

Ya man his run is over this year

I generally despise these clippers but even I feel bad for them and their 3 fans.

I legit thought they would win the west based on the rest being not so great and pg coming back soon.

The point of my OG post was about the artist misspelling Naismith and Nesmith. The stuff about the origins of basketball was just brought up to explain to someone what the shoes mean. I personally don’t care for that debate and just want to enjoy what the game has evolved into in 2023.

Yeah, I knew your post was informational and not advocating any side.

But the occasions that I agree completely with osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh are rare, so I thought I would publicly acknowledge this instance.

Kawhi :smh:

Not even gonna be known for his accomplishments, biggest one bringing Toronto a chip, he gonna go down as someone with a lot of "what ifs" if he wasnt injury prone and all the load management stuff.

You’re right. He’s got 2 rings, but seems likely he’s legacy is going ultimately be more in line with people like Grant Hill, Penny and B Roy, who were also great; but limited by injuries.

Back
Top Bottom