The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Looks like no amount of load management in the world could save Kawhi. His tenure in LA has been a failure if we’re honest. Neither him or Paul can stay on the court together. If they had any other owner they would blow it up and trade both guys.

It’s a failure if judged by the “only ringz matter” standard. Compared against Clippers history, it’s been a resounding success. All relative.

Embiid news sucks damn but i truly got faith they sweep

Bball paul show tomorrow

Get the brooms ready

It’s a failure if judged by the “only ringz matter” standard. Compared against Clippers history, it’s been a resounding success. All relative.

Yeah, it boggles my mind how while the Clippers and Nets fell short of championships, both of those teams had their largest window openings ever and realistically, what was the better option for them? They did what they could to give themselves their best chances (ever) to win a championship and it didn’t work out. But in each of those seasons it didn’t work out for 29 other teams sooo 🤷‍♂️

Would be great if the Celtics can come back in this, especially with Atlanta putting up more points in a half than they ever have in the playoffs.

Conspiracy time. Joel was hurt before th e game started and 2 minutes into the game he wanted to get ejected so he did t have to play.

Cause there wasnt any bad blood brewing for him 2-3 minutes into the game to kick a player in the balls. The entire game his demeanor was off

Conspiracy time. Joel was hurt before th e game started and 2 minutes into the game he wanted to get ejected so he did t have to play.

Cause there wasnt any bad blood brewing for him 2-3 minutes into the game to kick a player in the balls. The entire game his demeanor was off

Nope

Hes been moving fine last few games. Look at his knee on that landing

Let me help - they’re both morons.
kevin-hart-kevin.gif

I agree that compared to history is was a success. However, as a fellow Clippers fan I expected championship contention out of the duo. Injuries have always hurt the Clippers (Blake and CP3 years) and I can’t say this run is better than the Lob City years. You don’t mortgage the future for guys to be hurt every year.

Who put the Cavs and Knicks in the playoffs 🤣

Don’t have cable so I haven’t been able to watch in a while.

I keep hearing about the outburst in scoring in the new NBA.

This **** ***!

Back
Top Bottom