The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Screenshot_20230421_171114_Chrome.jpg
Multiply by 2-3 if kawhi.

2020 title was the realest

No injured players in that run.

Let the best team win (#1 team won- what a coincidence)

Kawhi :smh:

Not even gonna be known for his accomplishments, biggest one bringing Toronto a chip, he gonna go down as someone with a lot of "what ifs" if he wasnt injury prone and all the load management stuff.
You’re right. He’s got 2 rings, but seems likely he’s legacy is going ultimately more in line with people like Grant Hill, Penny and B Roy, who were also great; but limited by injuries.

He is going to have one of the weirdest career resumes of all-time.
13-15 seasons played
MAYBE 1000-1100 seasons played
~15-17K points
Pedestrian rebounding and assist totals
His steals and block totals should be elite

But…
7X All-Defense (3X 1st, 4X 2nd)
5X AS
5X All-NBA (3X 1st, 2X 2nd)
2x DPOY
2X FMVP

It’s definitely in-line with a more accomplished Grant Hill. He will have done accomplished a lot in a short time and several injury riddled/load managed seasons. He’s Top 75 too. He really doesn’t need to do anything else to solidify his place in NBA history.

Is it me or is the nba so drama filled lately. Narratives galore. It’s actually getting annoying. It’s entertaining overall to talk between games but it takes away from the actual games, in my opinion.

Fouls. Suspensions. Beefs. Etc. Everything but the game

Is it me or is the nba so drama filled lately. Narratives galore. It’s actually getting annoying. It’s entertaining overall to talk between games but it takes away from the actual games, in my opinion.

That is what appeals to casuals, and humans in general, in 2023 so the media has to push it. Reminds me of someone talking about watching games on mute last night and why it is not that crazy for the NBA.

That is why nba is great. People watch for the stories and characters. It is more than just people running to put a ball in a cylinder hoop.
Tnt we know drama
#Nbatwitter

Otherwise it is just baseball

Would be boring if we talk x and os

Looks like no amount of load management in the world could save Kawhi. His tenure in LA has been a failure if we’re honest. Neither him or Paul can stay on the court together. If they had any other owner they would blow it up and trade both guys.

Back
Top Bottom