The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Bro fr lmao

Gotta be most NY dude ever
Found a pic lol.
IMG_1133.jpeg

that isn't a flagrant? swipe to the head

Man I said the same thing. They didn’t even view it

Edward needs another star dawg with him. KAT or Gobey ain’t it. They gon mess around and fumble this opportunity when he asks out

Ant need his own shoe. I know wolves fans don’t wanna hear it but he should come back to Atlanta, he would have the whole city behind him. Easily be the biggest star since Vick. Trae is cool but AE really knows what time it is. Only concern is him maybe getting in trouble being back at home.

Don’t know how much you watched him but I followed Villanova closely and it was evident he was the goods. He was averaging like 20PPG on 50/40/80 his final year when they won the championship :sick: The “question mark” was his size and doing it at the next at his size and CLEARLY as a second round pick he proved damn near every team except Dallas wrong.

Luka and JB in the same draft class :wow: Seems like everyone except the FO knew they should have locked in on wing defenders and bigs after that :lol:
He's def made some leaps with his handle and counters. Hesi tween community would be proud

Last edited:
Man I said the same thing. They didn’t even view it

Edward needs another star dawg with him. KAT or Gobey ain’t it. They gon mess around and fumble this opportunity when he asks out

What :lol: He is in Year 3 on his rookie deal. After he signs his max they will have him under contract for 6 more seasons beyond this one. That means they have at least 3-4 more seasons beyond this one before that is even a consideration.

Biggest issue with moving KAT and Rudy is that unlike Rust, they have hella years left so teams would need to really covet them. I could see a team taking on KAT but Goober would be a tough sell. They just need the *right* pieces and draft capital back at this point.

man you know the wolves ain't going for that :lol:
Hell nah but damn why not? They already got big bodies, they need a floor general. Conley is cool but he’s old. It’s comes down to whether Ant wants the money or if he comes back for less. Hunter is my guy but he can go too, I like what Jalen Johnson has been doing this season.

Murray, Bogey, Ant, Collins and Capela would be nasty. It won’t be lob city like with Trae but it’s still solid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom