The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Now that the Kings are in the playoffs, the Timberwolves are the definition of NBA purgatory.

Bruh, the Kings were in hell :lol:

Would Wolves fans want Randle? Could get him, some filler not named RJ Barrett and some picks for KAT. He has his own flaws but it’s the beginning of creating cap flexibility for when Ant enters his prime.

Have no ideas for Gobert mainly because I can’t think of any suitors or good fits :lol:

Three Timberwolves friends from Minnesota I’m arguing with, who said they wouldn’t trade KAT and Jaden for Luka. I honestly am at an end of arguing, can’t believe it.

Either one or both of KAT/Rudy need to be off that team prior to the start of the 2024-2025 season. Spending ~$125-130MM alone on the Ant/KAT/Goober trio is a very unserious move.

Three Timberwolves friends from Minnesota I’m arguing with, who said they wouldn’t trade KAT and Jaden for Luka. I honestly am at an end of arguing, can’t believe it.

Dallas wouldn’t make that trade anyways bro.

Luka will dedicate where he goes if he ends up asking out.

That’s the point. If Dallas wouldn’t do it, you wouldn’t? I love Jaden, but I’ve seen the shelf life of great defenders.

That’s the point. If Dallas wouldn’t do it, you wouldn’t? I love Jaden, but I’ve seen the shelf life of great defenders.

Oh ight.

Then, I would trade that whole team for Luka to be next to Ant. :lol:

These people aren’t your friends if they’re that dumb :lol:

I’d be happy to take Yogurt on the Dubs. Send him our way. We polish those sort of guys right up. Sometimes the right leader inspirational stephfortless leader is all a man needs.

Not that ridiculous tbh. Luka as of now is not winning a damn thing as a number one option. Even with the game as watered as down as ever that one man show bs still doesnt work in team sports

Not that ridiculous tbh. Luka as of now is not winning a damn thing as a number one option. Even with the game as watered as down as ever that one man show bs still doesnt work in team sports
It’s been one year he hasn’t made it, at 24

It’s be Luka on the ball and Ant creating off of that, and whatever good vets like Milwaukee has brought in. If you can win, Milwaukee or any location doesn’t matter.

Just like Giannis we’d be able to sign good defensive vets or offensive or through trades. Lopez and Jrue. Portis discount, Brog, PJ.

I don’t think the Dallas’ relationship with Luka is at that point, just can’t believe my Wolves fans wouldn’t trade KAT and Jaden for that when you can get good vets to alleviate your needs for less $ over the next decade than McDaniels’ cost, that is—if you’re good, even if you’re in the Midwest.

Giannis has shown location doesn’t matter, Brook, Jrue, Portis, Peej will come if you hypothetically had Luka and Ant.

It’s been one year he hasn’t made it, at 24
If he pulls it off with his current style of play id have to respect it, but i just dont see it happening. He plays a selfish brand of ball similar to lillard and houston harden. Yeah he might be a little better than those two but its ultimately the same style relying on refs, and dominating the ball all game doing nothing off ball and being almost useless on defense. Not fun to watch as a fan nor to play with as a teammate.

i dunno would he be worse than how d angelo russell played in game 2?

Oh Hell No. I’m not saying that. CHILL :lol:

But according to that reports time frame this “could” go down around the time Bronny would be in the league. We know Bron might leave to go play with him (wherever Bronny gets drafted).

So you trade a bunch of assets to get Trae and keep him with AD, with no LeBron? Na, that would be crazy. You guys would go nuts.

Last edited:
Bruh, the Kings were in hell :lol:

Would Wolves fans want Randle? Could get him, some filler not named RJ Barrett and some picks for KAT. He has his own flaws but it’s the beginning of creating cap flexibility for when Ant enters his prime.

Have no ideas for Gobert mainly because I can’t think of any suitors or good fits :lol:

Randle and Edwards actually sound good together lol their styles fit

I don’t think even I quite understood how awesome this Knicks bench is. 39-14 :wow:

The fans absolutely loves Obi. He is the city’s son.
I don’t think they can afford to lose him from a PR standpoint unless it’s for *HIM* to take them to the promised land.

It would be sweet for Dubious to revert back to his pouty self while Knicks are winning despite his antics.

NY would be just as good, if not better, letting Obi run wild for 30+ min.

Cannot take away what Dubious brings to the table as he is one of the hardest guys to defend on the block, thrives on physicality and rebounds like a man possessed.

He’s just not needed HERE. The depth of talent that they drafted should take priority. Obi brings an energy that Randle cannot match. We drafted him to be his successor in the first place.

He’s not about to turn 25 and still be relegated to bench minutes under Thibs. He’s gotta set himself up to get paid properly.

This summer could be yuuge.
Stick to the plan cuz it’s working.

They don’t need to get any stars in return for Dubious neither. His contract is appropriate & movable.

Back
Top Bottom