The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

The Kings just sent these old *** Warriors to 7 games with:

- a 3rd team all nba center that didn’t show up (35 mpg, led the team in minutes during the regular season)

- A vet forward that also didn’t show up (played the 3rd most minutes for the Kings)

- A vet shooter that forgot how to shoot (played the 5th most minutes all year for the kings)

That’s 3 of the top 5 in regular season mpg that didn’t show up and the series still went 7. The warriors were down at halftime during game 7!

THIS IS THE TEAM YALL WANT TO ME BE AFRAID OF????
LAKESHOW ABOUT TO END THIS DYNASTY.

Told y’all.

We’ll see in 2 weeks. 🔮🔮🔮

Told y’all.

Dubs in 6. We believe 2023

Nope. Give AD his respect. That’s top 75 to you. And Klay “top 76” Thompson was trash all series.

Steph is and has been elite defender for some time.

Except when it mattered most, the lakers entire strategy was let’s hunt Steph on defense. That’s all they did in game 4 & 6. The Lakers strategy was attacking Steph over feeding AD and it worked. They couldn’t stop us.

You know WHY he hasnt played the minutes of a normal 30 year old right? :lol:

Expect 6 times where AD looks to have a season ending injury only to contjnue the game 5 min later. Soft *** dude.

best player in the series. Your only hope was injury the entire time and y’all knew it. AD is LIKE THAT.

There's too much "if" and "x-factor" talk about a top 75 player of all time and alleged best big man in the world

GIVE AD HIS RESPECT. no other big man can break the warriors offense like he just did.

Only “if” is no injuries.
Ain’t no X-factor. He’s going to be the best player in the series.

The only analysis is they did it before and they’re the defending champs. They’ll always be the favorites until someone officially eliminates them. They got 2 more weeks, they better enjoy it.

Told y’all.

They expected the Celtics to abuse curry on switches. Jaylen brown too. It didn’t happen.

Steph got active hands. Great rebounder. He’s the ultimate team defender. His defense ain’t been abused since Kyrie got him

ELITE

Elite defender Steph got targeted every time. Again.

They show you, time and time again that they can get it done in a multitude of ways :lol:.

But at every turn, y’all foolishly doubt them. Draymond, a “bum” on offense. Okay… 21 pts for Draymond in a road win, when they needed it. That’s like a 50 ball from Steph :lol:. Prior to that, No Draymond…no problem. Others step up.

“No way they warriors win on the road” - They proceed to win 2 games on the road, both that were needed.

Once again. It is **** like that in a series, the margins…that makes these *****s champions. They always show up. They did the same **** less than a year ago.

And the same Lakers fans (who picked agains them in every series last year). Are doing the same lazy takes again this year. Look at the results. Look at the core. Look at the coaching.

What was that?

They at the Chase. Home court, and finally the entire rotation back and playing together for a consecutive week, for the first time the entire season.

They have momentum, and could definitely get better from here on out. Put who you’re rooting for aside, so you disagree with that?

What was that?

The same reasons why the Lakers fans think Lakers is an underdog will be the same excuses given after they lose the series

What excuses?

we saw how that “they’re too old” talk went for malik monk >D

Steph and Klay ran out of gas. I told you, your team was the old one, not ours.

All Lakers fans is saying is that AD gonna dominate the series, as if he got the motor for that. :lol:

Objectively, I think the Dubs pull through. I dont believe in AD to take over, Bron might legit get gassed. Dlo? Rui? Cmon now. :lol:

ad was the best player in the series. Like I said.

Poole guaranteed to play better. No elite speed guards to keep up with him on offense. No elite scoring guards either. Reaves gon be lemon pepper chicken wings.

Laker fans busy throwing out season averages as their argument.

Warriors also were terrible on the road coming into the series. Won 2 tough games on the road including game 7.

Season averages don't mean **** come playoffs. Different animal.

I know the Lakers gave up 2 wins to a Memphis team with small guards and 1 big man with less 3 point shooting and ball movement and slower pace. And also no curry. That happened a week ago.

Bleh bleh bleh lakers in 6. Lakers dominated this team and y’all wanted to act like it didn’t matter.

They’ve lost their fastball.

They see the writing on the wall, so it’s to be expected, but it’s kinda sad.

I told y’all.

:lol:, If this ain’t a false equivalencecy….

“Concrete evidence” on why the defending champs should pull out a series vs this Lakers team…..vs the other delusional takes.

What has been brought to the table, that’s so OD from the Warriors side that you think is reaching?

Evidence was there and y’all dismissed it like we were making **** up. I told y’all.

Right. TF is concrete evidence? :lol::smh:

I be seeing the fake neutral ****** trying to get their agendas off too.

I'ma put all them ****** on the summer jam screen soon.

Summer Jam Screen? You were the one talking the most ****. Thanks for Rui. Hope you enjoy Lebron and AD on the tv while which ever bum *** team you’re rooting for at the moment enjoys Cancun.

Told y’all.

Told y’all.

Nope. Give AD his respect. That’s top 75 to you. And Klay “top 76” Thompson was trash all series.

Except when it mattered most, the lakers entire strategy was let’s hunt Steph on defense. That’s all they did in game 4 & 6. The Lakers strategy was attacking Steph over feeding AD and it worked. They couldn’t stop us.

best player in the series. Your only hope was injury the entire time and y’all knew it. AD is LIKE THAT.

GIVE AD HIS RESPECT. no other big man can break the warriors offense like he just did.

Told y’all.

What was that?

What was that?

What excuses?

Bleh bleh bleh lakers in 6. Lakers dominated this team and y’all wanted to act like it didn’t matter.

I told y’all.

Evidence was there and y’all dismissed it like we were making **** up. I told y’all.

Summer Jam Screen? You were the one talking the most ****. Thanks for Rui. Hope you enjoy Lebron and AD on the tv while which ever bum *** team you’re rooting for at the moment enjoys Cancun.
You really did nail how this series would go. Enjoy your victory lap; you definitely earned it.

Told y’all.

Told y’all.

Told y’all.

What was that?

What was that?

What excuses?

I told y’all.

FAKE NEUTRALITY WILL BE THE DEMISE OF THIS COUNTRYQ!!11!11!!!!!!

Ahhhh AHH ahhhh *** ******* *8ahhhhh **** a you ******************

****** yeahH(( ********

THEY said it wasn't real ball, How about now???

IMG_5005.JPG
😐😐 It wasn't.

Did something change? Did I miss something? This changed the circumstance of the bubble year? Y'all thirsty for acceptance.

Told y’all.

Told y’all.

Told y’all.

What was that?

What was that?

What excuses?

I told y’all.

🔊 TALK THAT ****!
i7qodkhnndrxn59x53c6.jpg

RIP Prodigy

Are we sure VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL isn’t banned?

There’s a couple of active posters in this thread that will bait you into a back and forth just so they can hit the report button, and I know he last got into it with one of these posters.

If this holds up can we stop saying the bubble was fraudulent when 3 of the 4 teams are in the conference finals?
It was. Maybe if the bubble was last year, but bruh it was 3 years ago. Imagine how much has changed in 3 years. Outside of a core of 2-3 players, many of those teams have major additions contributing. Yall looking at the name on the jerseys, I'm looking at who's wearing them now.

Back
Top Bottom