The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

This is why it’s hard to take Bron fans serious. 😂
By this logic that means HE ended all of these championship teams, yet when HE loses, it’s because he didn’t have enough help😂

HE ended 5 championship teams, yet only has 4 championships himself. 👀

hold up wait a minute
Y’all thought I was finished?

Lakers in 6.
Wanted to say 5 but I’ll give the champions another game.

🔮

Everyone hyping up Steph vs Lebron round 5 but Anthony Davis will be the best player in the series.

🔮🔮

AD will make Looney unplayable if he shows up.

They had to front like he was “sick” because they didn’t want to officially bench him.

Who gets sick for over a week? That **** was lame af.

Like he did Tillman?

AD gave Looney THAT WORK.
Only chance he had was throwing forearms trynna injury my boy.

Anthony Davis COULD be the best player in the series. Whether he will be or not is a different story.

He was. Give him his respect.

steph owns AD in the playoffs

023e32af68068d8ee72123e2da118664--lakers-wallpaper-los-angeles-lakers.jpg

He owns who?

Different series in terms of paint attacking but he’s going to dominant regardless.

Best defensive player on the court.
He’ll average 20+ on offense.
He’s going to be the best player in the series.

Told y’all again 🔮🔮🔮

MLGA been writing dissertations since the end of that 50 piece special. You know what that smells like….

F E A R.

You one of the biggest lakers haters and Steph meat riders. Where you at.

Y’all going to be super hurt…when it’s Klay Thompson, who does you in.

I see it now. @king j going be stressed

Klay was the 3rd best laker. Shoutout to him.

This is exactly what I mean.
Warriors fans relying on Klay Thompson in 2023 :rofl: putting him on the same level as 2023 AD.

Biggest game of the warriors seasons and Klay went 4/19 and 2/10 from three.

GOD BLESS.

Told y’all. 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

This is a much better series for Dante, Kuminga & even Poole @ill steelo . Thoughts on JK minutes. I think he could do some good this series.

sohi 23 sohi 23 AD is going to be dead tired….because he’s going to have too many holes to plug up. GSW got better with Rim pressure bringing back GP2 & Wiggins returning. The Lakers and especially LeBron, know what sets GSW runs, or what they like to do…but stamina is what will rear its head.

Only one team was tired. And it was the team with Steph and Klay. Told y’all.

The laughing emojis are cute….but when y’all sell out and dead tired….and Klay hits a 4 point play to push a 6 point game to 10….and they never look back.

It’s **** like that in a series, that really makes a difference. Y’all too caught up about “putting on the same level” etc.

It takes literally every piece of the team staying locked in and doing their part over the course of a series. The Warriors have proven time and time again, that when healthy…this core will find a way. Ways that even y’all won’t see.

Like LOONEY, these past TWO playoffs.

Good luck.

Wrong.

you talk about stamina, the only old head on the Lakers is Lebron, the most well conditioned athlete of all time. Ad is 30 and has barely played minutes of a normal 30 year old due to injuries. He’s ready to play 40+ minutes all series and it’ll be nothing to him.The rest of our team is all in our mid 20s.
THE WARRIORS ARE THE OLD TEAM.

YOU GOT OLD *** KLAY COMING OFF 1000 injuries.

Old *** Dray with his broken down body

Looney the oldest 27 year old OF ALL TIME!!!

Old *** Steph just had to give a movie speech and had to drop 50 in the “greatest game 7 performance of all time” to carry the warriors against THE KINGS (with a broken Fox and 3 starters who forgot how to play basketball).

THE LAKERS ARE THE YOUNGER TEAM.
THE DYNASTY ENDS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.
SAVOR THE FINAL MOMENTS.

TOLD YALLLLLLL

Y’all mentioning Kuminga… uh did y’all see the way Lebron defended Kuminga during the regular season matchups?

Kerr didn’t even trust him to play against the Kings, now he’s going to play playoff minutes against Lebron? :lol:

TOLD YALLLLLL

AD cant be trusted, i think Lakers fans know that.

NOPE WE DONT KNOW THAT
AD BEST PLAYER OF THE PLAYOFFS
SHOW HIM HIS RESPECT

Oh man, and YOU live in the Bay too….

DDA6B291-9FEA-4B65-817B-4B783DD719F7.gif

Yikes, this is going to be doubly upsetting for you. Just stay in the crib for the summer bro! Or go visit the Lakers in Cancun in a few weeks 🏝🌴. Better use of your time than penning fantasy novels on Niketalk about the Golden State Warriors demise :lol:

It’s going to be a fun couple of weeks for me in the bay :pimp:

77E6BC02-D497-4403-9294-CC4D0C3F4855.gif

Champagne summer 🍾. We live baby

FC5F3DC6-665A-46C3-94D5-CA1CA1BF516E.jpeg

WE LIVEEEEEEE

You guys think the Lakers fans have FEAR when it’s quite literally the opposite.

The dubs have never been this bad or looked this open for getting smacked. I’ve watched the entire run. The dubs is the team I’ve watched the 2nd most in my life :lol:

They are going down. Enjoy the next 2 weeks.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Where did I say the Lakers were “old”? Y’all keep equating age with fatigue. I’m not really even saying that.

All I said was, “Stamina” will read its ugly head. That’s part of GSW secret And it has more to do with how GSW plays, Steph’s conditioning…the Lakers inevitably having to rely on LeBron/conserving energy + lakers young roster with zero experience against a team like this in a playoff setting that deep into the playoffs. Stamina is being tired and still executing.

LeBron can do that on one end of the court in 2023…AD, capable. The rest of the lakers and their coaching staff…

Yeah, you get it now

Which team was the tired team?

Steph is and has been elite defender for some time.

This is my favorite quote out of all them :rofl:

hold up wait a minute

🔮

🔮🔮

They had to front like he was “sick” because they didn’t want to officially bench him.

He owns who?

Told y’all again 🔮🔮🔮

Told y’all. 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Wrong.

TOLD YALLLLLLL

TOLD YALLLLLL

NOPE WE DONT KNOW THAT
SHOW HIM HIS RESPECT

WE LIVEEEEEEE

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Oof at Poole and Kuminga having better series

And outside of last night, Donte reverted back to pre-Warriors Donte

Concrete evidence proves that prediction was dead wrong

hold up wait a minute

🔮

🔮🔮

He owns who?

Told y’all again 🔮🔮🔮

Told y’all. 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Wrong.

TOLD YALLLLLLL

TOLD YALLLLLL

NOPE WE DONT KNOW THAT
SHOW HIM HIS RESPECT

WE LIVEEEEEEE

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

89.gif

Wowweeeee you and WASHED KING WASHED KING put on da greatest two man show in NT history. This must be what it looked like when da Dream Team played.

This is a much better series for Dante, Kuminga & even Poole @ill steelo . Thoughts on JK minutes. I think he could do some good this series.

sohi 23 sohi 23 AD is going to be dead tired….because he’s going to have too many holes to plug up. GSW got better with Rim pressure bringing back GP2 & Wiggins returning. The Lakers and especially LeBron, know what sets GSW runs, or what they like to do…but stamina is what will rear its head.

I forgot about this.

This whole post is wild :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy:

where do you start

We just saw AD shut the block down against a MEM team that lives at the rim, but GP2 & Wiggins man they got it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom