The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

It’s really not generational. Young joc just did some wild stuff online and added a filter. Old heads out here wilding too

Yeah, it’s not new, just infinitely easier than it used to be because everyone has a video camera on them at all times. And now it’s gets put out for public consumption on the Internet.
But even back when I was a teenager, there was a few kids with camcorders that would film themselves doing wild stuff.

hope we just breeze past the morant ****

dont even feel like talking or reading discussion about it

dude gonna be out the league in 3 years if he keeps the stupid **** up

15 year career EASILY making who knows maybe almost 500 million and you throw it all away cause you wanna play tough guy with the guns. his father and whoever is mentoring him is out here failing him lately

I've known a couple 2 parent, middle class thugs. Some dudes are just born into that lifestyle and their family encourages it. That doesn't seem like the case with Ja and they don't move as careless as he does

Osh is giving some great advice to the Ja situation. I’d take it even further and say that conservatives want a relevant Black celebrity to make guns cool and acceptable so when the next school shooting happens they can say death is the price of freedom. Freedom Kantor is about to become a politician and make a ton of money. Imagine what Fox News would do if Ja came out as a conservative and 2A advocate? Any punishment he would receive would be decried on conservative networks as an attack against America with idiots in Tennessee passing more favorable gun laws even calling it the “Ja Morant Freedom Bill”. Sadly these are the time we live in and sometimes people on NT that live in liberal spaces don’t understand that this is a 90/10 issue for more guns not less in Conservative spaces.

Ummmmm…. Allllll that couch space on the right…. Why dude shoulder to shoulder with him though…..?
B736F9E7-20DD-4DBB-A5B3-5B9969F97A2D.jpeg

:rofl: ****** unusual

Back
Top Bottom