The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Ja won’t learn until his money gets significantly affected or someone gets hurt.

Even if Nike drops him. Some China company will drop the bag.
He just lost $40M after missing out on All-NBA because of this stuff, the fact he's still moving the same after that is flooring me man...

Needs a whole new team around him that's actually gonna try to look out for him and his future

A599D740-15BC-4432-9C54-CB9A20AA1F19.jpeg

Enjoy yall day

Ill be back in here at some point later tonight win or lose to show face

What’d did we expect? He just took a few games off and was coached what to say in interviews.

And y’all thought Dillon Brooks was the problem. It’s a culture down there in Memphis. T-Mac said it first, he was seeing some things online and they need a vet there BAD.

What’d did we expect? He just took a few games off and was coached what to say in interviews.

And y’all thought Dillon Brooks was the problem. It’s a culture down there in Memphis. T-Mac said it first, he was seeing some things online and they need a vet there BAD.
Don't think it was yall lol, I think it was just bhz leading that Dillon Brooks crusade

Too late for the vet intervention now. He's had his way for too long.

Either he gonna turn it around himself or he's gonna be out of the league in short order.

Don't think it was yall lol, I think it was just bhz leading that Dillon Brooks crusade

Here y’all go again like I never acknowledged Ja’s original incidents :lol:

And here y’all go again acting like the stuff said by Dillon wasn’t a sign that he had no plans buying into the team concept.

As I always say, let’s just see how it plays out. In this case, Grizz will bring Dillon back because he’s perfect for the team and trade Ja.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom