The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

He has to work for the Grizzlies.

There is no doubt in my mind. :lol:
What I am picturing...

tee-morant-father-of-ja-morant-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-watches-the-game-on-february-21-2020.jpg

"Ja, I just told them they don't care about black people, and you saving folk lives"

Hopefully the black community doesn’t let them do to Ja what they tried to do to AI

Ja does it to himself every time he hear a NBA Youngboy song and sees a camera phone . **** are you talking about? :lol: it’s ridiculous to compare his self inflicted situation to what AI had to go thru. It’s only because of the cultural shift that AI brought that this silly ***** doesnt already have a locker in Shanghai right now :lol:

Last edited:
All dudes are saying is Youngboy NRA got to make better decisions, and mans jumped out the window acting like we are attacking a hero, and don't care about the black community.

This thread is in a outstanding place right now :smokin

Last edited:
Given the stupidity I routinely see from white politicians and their families involving guns it’s hard for me to get worked up over ja

but dude gotta be aware he wont be afforded the same freedoms and defenses as certain other gun toting Americans

but it’s disappointing

They did the same 💩 with AI because he wanted to wear his hair braided and didn’t want to wear suits

Now they celebrating him because they couldn’t get the younger generation of basketball players to conform so they had to accept it

Hopefully the black community doesn’t let them do to Ja what they tried to do to AI
Ja needs to pivot to the conservative right ASAP because they know how to protect their own. Have Tennessee Legislature pass the "Ja Morant Freedom Bill" tomorrow if he did that. I'm not joking

All dudes are saying is Youngboy NRA got to make better decisions, and mans jumped out the window acting like we are acting a hero and don't care about the black community.

This thread is in a outstanding place right now :smokin

These dudes would let one of these young fools shoot their mom or brutalize the neighborhood….. God forbid ONE of us holds them accountable…..

“Y’all don’t care about the black community”

Damn right I don’t care about any of these crash dummies

Back
Top Bottom