The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

The crazy part..it said only 100+ people were watching the live..I'm sure the person that told was probably another black person

It’s crazy dog because his buddy tried to pan away real quick too but it was too late. Whoever told probably called the police and told them showed them the video. Crazy!

“Snitching” from IG LIVE…. Bro they’re telling on THEMSELVES by going live with these actions.

Every police force has a social media department and fake pages.

Y’all still hollering this “snitching” nonsense when dudes are willingly posting for the world to see… themselves…..

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Feds def wasn’t watching one of his random homeboys live but you tried it. Someone def told, period! Just like someone told about the usher brown situation. It happens and yes Ja was stupid for doing it (I’m sure high) but someone saw it and told. Then the feds review it and begin investigation.

You probably one of them who think that was his registered gun huh?

Breh Im suprised people caught he had a gun when it was on screen for literally a fifth of a second. I didnt even see it watching the video. Internet is undefeated

Lol that’s my point and how you know someone told because it was so quick you could barely catch it.

Do you want to say white people don't like black people owning guns? Ok sure, I agree.
You see how casual and nonchalant you are about the oppression my people have to deal with in this country…..

Let me guess, this is your hero?
1684086663941.jpeg

The bigger question that no one is talking about is who is the one doing the snitching from these IG Lives? Someone on his neck following him waiting to tell.

This clearly was on someone else’s live like his homies.

Like seriously I know this can be tracked and they should be on witness protection.
The thing about social media is that you control what imagery or messages are being sent from your account.

Witness protection?
The first question during marks presser

"How do you feel about homosexuality" lol
Why would the head coach of an NBA team have to answer that?

I got the Sixers over the Celtics and I got Ja winning a 1 versus 3 fight against RustyShackleford RustyShackleford 6pac 6pac and addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
My ole head knuckles are coming in, I land one clean punch and Ja going to sleep

But Ja seems to have a poor relationship with alcohol, guns, and has self-sabotaging tendencies. His supporters should be more worried about the damage he could do to himself

You see how casual and nonchalant you are about the oppression my people have to deal with in this country…..

Let me guess, this is your hero?
1684086663941.jpeg
This is ******* dumb :lol:

Anyone that has seen me post about race issues involving black people on NT knows this nonsense is ********.

You just throwing out goofy **** to defend your favorite basketball player.

It’s hilarious it’s some of y’all insistent in here trying to discuss this next game knowing ain’t nobody trying to hear that! :lol:

Clear as day this Ja gun viral situation has taken over that and Damb near Mother’s Day!

That was not from his IG live tho! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom