The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

The bigger question that no one is talking about is who is the one doing the snitching from these IG Lives? Someone on his neck following him waiting to tell.

This clearly was on someone else’s live like his homies.

Like seriously I know this can be tracked and they should be on witness protection.
The crazy part..it said only 100+ people were watching the live..I'm sure the person that told was probably another black person

The bigger question that no one is talking about is who is the one doing the snitching from these IG Lives? Someone on his neck following him waiting to tell.

This clearly was on someone else’s live like his homies.

Like seriously I know this can be tracked and they should be on witness protection.

“Snitching” from IG LIVE…. Bro they’re telling on THEMSELVES by going live with these actions.

Every police force has a social media department and fake pages.

Y’all still hollering this “snitching” nonsense when dudes are willingly posting for the world to see… themselves…..

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

He should not be seen, that's the point. What he did is dumb/corny/wild unnecessary/self harming/whatever.
He should not be seen as a menace to society either, there are way more egregious instances in the NBA/USA but you know THEY can't wait to label him a thug, with a posse etc... He know it too and that's another reason why he should be moving smarter
They did the same 💩 with AI because he wanted to wear his hair braided and didn’t want to wear suits

Now they celebrating him because they couldn’t get the younger generation of basketball players to conform so they had to accept it

Hopefully the black community doesn’t let them do to Ja what they tried to do to AI

I thought we wanted good guys to have legal guns to combat the criminals having illegal guns?

Ja Morant is a good guy as far as I’m concerned
1684086201959.png

Back
Top Bottom