The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Should've known right here that the short suspension and fine wasn't going to do anything lol
This was actually before the first gun suspension. But it was after the Washington Post article came out about the fight with the high schooler and mall incident.

This was actually before the first gun suspension. But it was after the Washington Post article came out about the fight with the high schooler and mall incident.
Oh yup, but I thought this was right after the pic of him flashing the gun. There was a couple of games that went by before he was suspended right? Thought he was trollin here because people started talking about that pic, I’m trippin.

Dwight was pretty clutch in the bubble
Bam tried to bully/punk Dwight like he did to Theis and he got injured badly

Always felt the lakers letting him go was dumb, same with McGee

Mo Bamba should’ve been playing blowout minutes in the warriors series, even just running around setting picks is helpful

Yet another reminder of how lightning fast things can change in the league :lol: Its ultra-competitive so you can’t take anything for granted

Those youngins thought this **** was easy. Not a single one of them improved their games. The guy who got 9 figures looked like he didn’t even touch a ball all off-season :lol:

Kuminga can really help them but he can’t even bother to get a proper set shot from the corner.

it’s all about opportunity and minutes. the two timeline experience really messed with moody and JK’s development. moody and kuminga took turns showing their promise —jk looked like he was turning a corner with his decision making and was picking up primary ball handlers full court when wiggs went out and moody had a solid post season run.

as for poole, his season has been erratic. flashes here and there but nothing sustained. his big contract money doesn’t kick in to next year. idk how the new cba works but i imagine his money will eat up a lot of cap space and limit the warriors ability to sign FA. that said, i expect him to have a much better season if he can get 25+ minutes consistently.

I think Isaiah's Thomas being a Jordan hater is hilarious. Apparently Jordan was the player who originated sending tape to the league office to influence officiating.

I just got to this epsiode yesterday.

The feeling when you watch a show and see what birthed the gif >>>>. All of Larry's friends suck. I would have sided with Palestine 🤷🏾‍♂️

zankou chicken + yasmin the sister..

if im larry, my yarmulke is going straight into the dumpster

Back
Top Bottom