The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

yall act like i cant and wont get my money back betting phillies

i just move onto the next - alil bump in the road but its all good

but EYE wont derail this thread anymore

catch me hyping up the phillies now
I wouldn’t bet them over my Braves this year. What you tryna do?

Best player in a vacuum:

AI
Westbrook
CP3

If I'm actually trying to win games:

CP3
AI

(Big gap)

Westbrook

Win games.... CP3

you-sure-really.gif

You callin the sweep?
If Nuggets can win it will be in 5 or 6. People seem to be discounting the fact that Ball Arena is an extremely difficult place to play on noise alone but the altitude makes it difficult. I could see the Lakers winning Game 1 with rest but I could also see the Nuggets not dropping a home game. I.like both teams and pulled for the Lakers in 20 but would like the Nuggets to win in 23.

Only thing CP can provide for you right now is a discount on insurance or how to navigate the tunnels under the arena. As a basketball player its a wrap.

If Nuggets can win it will be in 5 or 6. People seem to be discounting the fact that Ball Arena is an extremely difficult place to play on noise alone but the altitude makes it difficult. I could see the Lakers winning Game 1 with rest but I could also see the Nuggets not dropping a home game. I.like both teams and pulled for the Lakers in 20 but would like the Nuggets to win in 23.
crypto a tough place to play. make all the jokes about the dubs not winning on the road, but playoff atmosphere in that arena is different.

Billy King sabotaged AI’s prime.

Those Nash MVP years, he was better than his 2001 self.

My guy was definitely a winning player prior to the last couple szns despite the accepted narrative.

I kind of get why people say that Sixers team wasn't any good but...

The East was weak. Allen Iverson was pretty much the best offensive player in the league that season and they had an elite defense. That's about all you needed to win the East in those days.

In general though, a lot of his teams weren't all that good. That team was put together pretty well for what was needed.

Back
Top Bottom