The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Where was good guy Ja with his gun? :smh:

We don't know if his foot was holding a gun, and was about to go into the graduation and shoot everybody

So by this person shooting his own leg, he probably saved a ton of people's lives

By killing the bad guy with a gun with his gun, he was the good guy with a gun, and a hero.

Who just happens to be dead.

We all agree on this

I’m temporarily denouncing my fandom if I have to watch Chris Paul play for the Sixers
That's how I wanted to feel when he got dealt to OKC lol. To his credit, he acted like a true pro and leader.

He was trying to rebuild his rep some though. He might be over caring about that at this point.

It’s why I don’t agree with the vet take. The money these days is wayyyy too much to care what some old head has to say. Don’t matter how much he loses, he’s still a hundred millionaire and will get another contract after all this.

Sadly only something going terribly wrong will change him.

FwLsv00aQAAc7Ci

How much does a vet matter if Ja is already successful individually (so what's he care about what a 10 yr vet says) and hangs out with his friends from South Carolina off the court? Everything I've read and listened to over the last three months, Ja doesn't hang out with his teammates.

From an on-court, team perspective, I think the Grizzlies could benefit from having a couple of vets who can still be rotation players.

But, yeah, nobody like that is changing Ja’s off-court idiocy.

We know how coaches freak out over Denver, in mostly outdoor sports: When does the road team (Lakers) arrive to Denver in this situation? They must already be there and may have been yesterday?

"Alright nahh Skyup, you know I tote that fire on me nahh"
Came with the prime Atlanta speak. “Dat fire” is exclusive. I work with some Central and South American Latinos/Latinas that have no idea what people around here be saying. It’s funny to me but I try to school em.

Back
Top Bottom