The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Giannis greatness is starting to become underrated. He's basically the modern day Wilt Chamberlain and for ANYBODY else to be thought of as being the best in the world at this point is just disrespectful.

As long as the take foul is out the picture, MVP is Yanni because how in the hell you stopping him on the break going downhill

314184670_6398613093500494_2182628708269285775_n.jpg

I’m getting really frustrated with the new League Pass app.

It’s just useless - even by the next day the games are randomly edited - I watched the first half of a game earlier and came back to watch the second and it’s gone from 90 minutes to 4 hours - I’m having to forward through the t-shirt toss and all the other stuff.

And when I say “forward through” the only way to do that is 10 seconds at a time which takes forever. There’s no “continue” option like every other streaming service has solved.

I couldn’t watch the Cavs/Celtics game a few days ago (which was a great game from the highlights) because it froze after a few seconds - the support people blamed my router even though it happened on 5 devices in multiple locations. Still doesn’t work.

You can’t download games either - when I’m travelling I used to do that a lot.

This better just be early season jitters - I paid up front for the whole season and it’s pretty useless so far.

The app only works on my phone.

If I try to watch a game on my Sony TV, I get an error message everytime. I can cast from my phone but come on...NBA app is trash compared to MLB.

Based on exactly? He still would’ve had to play Bron. Plus he choked in a series where GSW had injuries and wasn’t at full strength as well
Based on the fact that they had gsw on the ropes but I’m not here to argue hardens legacy, I was more so invested in the luka vs harden thing

Knee stiffness isn't all that serious but it isn't something that goes away after a week. Everything from the Clippers is that they're looking out for the long term. He could probably play thru it but it's something that would bother him everyday. He'll take some time off to be fully recovered and be ready for the playoff push

Back
Top Bottom