The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

314184670_6398613093500494_2182628708269285775_n.jpg
And they all never won a ring outside of OKC sans KD

Writing off Kawhi seems to be the media basketball hot take du jour right now (aside from Kyrie stuff).

Writing off Kawhi seems to be the media basketball hot take du jour right now (aside from Kyrie stuff).
His body just seems to have been through a lot man. It's terrible really, league is hella better with fun guy out there

It's gotten to the point where "wait til the Clippers get healthy" has been said so many times already.. losing hope is to be expected

Franz doing his best CP3 impersonation in the pick and roll. A layup for him or a teammate thr last five minutes.

His body just seems to have been through a lot man. It's terrible really, league is hella better with fun guy out there

It's gotten to the point where "wait til the Clippers get healthy" has been said so many times already.. losing hope is to be expected
I get it. As a Clippers fan, I’m just as frustrated about it as anyone. But I feel like the tone of the discussion going on is unfairly critical considering Kawhi’s last injury was an ACL tear from a contact play.

First time I agree with PP. He been load managing/injured for the past 5 years it seems. Aint he out right now? For what again? He just gets a pass cause 2 rings and hes a force when hes actually out there.
Word. It’s sorta getting a little ridiculous now. Man’s ain’t no doctor.

Back
Top Bottom