The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I mean what’s wrong with that Stance? Can you prove it wasn’t a toy gun?

I bet that’s why he ain’t get 40 plus games because they can’t prove it’s a real gun.
he did not break the law, so nba did not need to prove anything. they probably got him for conduct detrimental to the league, etc. silver handing down the suspension and now up to ja/union if they want to protest it. i doubt it, since they probably just want to move on from it.

25 gms is a lot, but there is still a lot of season for him and grizzlies to compete

Question for dudes with childhood homies or friends from adolescence. Was it easy for y’all to cut dudes off, as you elevated and grew in life? It was always easy for me.

Like I may stilllllll “ride” through the old hood and throw it up at the fellas, but I wasn’t hanging with them like that .

I keep hearing people saying Ja’s friends are the issue. He’s part of that problem. As well, though but they try and quickly absolve him or any responsibility. I hate when people say someone is hanging with the wrong crowd. He IS the crowd.

Just curious to see if it was easy for some of you dudes who came from the streets or around it, to cut certain friends off.

IDK, Adams on the mend after the knee injury and Brooks for all his trouble was a All-Defense caliber wing.

I think they’re banking on Zaire to step up but I haven’t seen much froM him this season

Still early to tell we got some trades coming this summer

🦄 has to opt in by 06.21 :nerd:

Actually idc what he does so long as it ends the same way.

Time to come home.

EYE need to know who from his camp came out and said it was a TOY GUN

ahahah i still crack up thinking about that - did they seriously think we are that stupid
The funny part is that gilbert arenas talked on his show several weeks ago that the only way Ja could save himself from this was claiming it was a fake a gun and they were filming a video :rofl:
Sounded ridiculous at the time but I guess there was no way to prove it

poptart1redDAILYDOTsig.gif

Back
Top Bottom