The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Tyrese Maxey only averaged one handoff a game.

this is pretty crazy

he pretty much scored 20 a game by just doing stuff with no set plays for him at times.. just his speed

Doc really had no clue what to do with him smh

hopefully nurse got some DHOs for embiid maxey.. i cant see it not working like how JJ/Embiid use to run them
Crazy we got 35 points from Maxey and Tobias just bull****ting lol

1686940101489.png

ZW to Charlotte makes sense as the splash MJ leaves on his way out. He gets to wash his hands sort of but it works for him either way.

Especially if Zion can get on the court to wear his shoes.

Beal to Miami methinks.

Given how close Miami are to winning, I can see them making an all in move for Beal and I think a player of his caliber can put them over the hump. For the Knicks though...I'm not too sure Beal is the right move. They're still young and have a boatload of assets, build this thing organically like you've been doing.

That really did make me think would he have even made it to the league if he got diagnosed when he was younger due to how people view and stigmatize autism and maybe would have restricted his growth overall.

Good for him though and the relief it gave him

I'm confused why do you think that?

It doesn't seem like it was impacting his ability to play or did I miss that In the vid?

Back
Top Bottom