The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I think Wizards just want off that Beal contract. He's a top 5 paid player in entire NBA with contract increasing every year, will be on the wrong side of 30 next year, and contract goes to 2027.
Miami - Could trade any combination of Lowry (expiring), Duncan Robinson, Herro (pick any 2/3). Oladipo an expiring as well. If I'm Miami I'm tryna trade Lowry/Duncan Robinson.
Knicks- They have several mid-tier contracts: Fournier, D. Rose(expiring), J. Hart(expiring if opts in). Can do RJ OR Randle and pick 1-2 mid-tier to make the numbers work or even all 3 mid-tiers if Washington just wants off of Beal
Lakers- They'd have to sign + trade some of their guys to make it work: Can pickup team option for Beasley for 16.5mil (then he's expiring), Bamba (expiring) but need to re-sign either DLo, Rui with intent on trading them to make it work. Vando also has expiring at 5mil/year that Washington might want

Last edited:

His horses watches these vids from yesterday like... :smh:

Cyuu76.gif

ZW to Charlotte makes sense as the splash MJ leaves on his way out. He gets to wash his hands sort of but it works for him either way.

Especially if Zion can get on the court to wear his shoes.

Beal to Miami methinks.

MJ is a billionaire.

I get the numbers but **** he care about those relative pennies added to books.

Already made out like a bandit iirc.

Happy the decision has been dealt. Fair/unfair, he’s gotta sit at home while his team stays afloat. He’s hurt them the most here.

The necessary parties inserted the necessary statements. Actions gotta speak now.

I’m not believing a word Ja says til he stops putting those cuts in his eyebrows tho.

NBPA should just sit down with this one.

So about Zion and potential trades, seems like there a quite a few Blazer fans I know that want to deal our pick and someone for him. I just don’t see it making sense. Dude can’t keep healthy and can’t keep food out of his mouth and doesn’t seem to actually really want to play. Am I wrong for that view on thinking he just isn’t worth it from how his career has gone up to this point?
If the deal is available Blazers should do it IMO. Lillard/Zion would be close to unstoppable.

He’s still only 22 and would be the future of the team along with Sharpe.

Back
Top Bottom