The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Teams are trying their best to bring Beals value as low as possible :lol:

Suns should try an Ayton for KP swap instead.

Don’t see why Beal would say no to NY. All the destinations listed hed be playing for a winning team in a solid city.
Players don’t care about the Knicks. At all. Brunson isn’t a “star” that dudes want to go out of their way to play with, even though he’s good.

Too real
wow.png

I’m not even being a bias Knicks fan. I don’t think people understand how good he actually is.

Doesnt matter what defense is thrown at him, he produces.

He took a hobbled Mavs team to a WCF, willed the Knicks when no one showed up to a 2nd round. Literally look who He’s playing with. No clear cut all star talent and hes cooking teams as the focal point.

I’m not even being a bias Knicks fan. I don’t think people understand how good he actually is.

Doesnt matter what defense is thrown at him, he produces.

He took a hobbled Mavs team to a WCF, willed the Knicks when no one showed up to a 2nd round. Literally look who He’s playing with. No clear cut all star talent and hes cooking teams as the focal point.
Dawg :rofl:

The Brunson slur page between you & Coupé It Coupé It Is wild AF

If you think Beal is better than Brunson I can’t take your basketball takes seriously. Brunson is good man. He’s legit.

Hes not some loser putting up empty stats.
Brad Beal is still a damn good #2 guy for a team who is trying to play serious basketball. Not going to blame him for the state of a franchise that has basically been bad the entire 33 years of my life, consistently.

Brunson is good too but Top 5 MVP talk is insanity. The Knicks were a good story and fun team last year but let’s be serious.

Back
Top Bottom