The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I dunno. Doesn’t seem like they want long term money like that.

We’ll see.
Windy was saying the price for Beal is going to be less than we thought so you might be right. It just seems like Washington would want to get Ayton to flip for stuff.

Brunson is good too but Top 5 MVP talk is insanity. The Knicks were a good story and fun team last year but let’s be serious.

It was a season you can build on since it was all
from continuity and not 1 year deal players. So I don’t think it was just a fluke fun story. Not the same as the overachieving 4th seed that got washed by the Hawks.

Was he not a top performing player in the playoffs? He shows up every playoffs, every stage, regardless of his team. Thats all I need to see from a player. Puts him in star category automatically.

Thats why I think you can only get better with him on your team. I still stand on it, if the Knicks win 50+ youll hear his name in MVP convo.

The Heat just went to the finals and are going to upgrade with Beal. That’s a no brainer.

At worst you give up Herro.
At best it’s only Lowry, Vic & some picks???

Heat bout to pull off a heist.

200w (23).gif

Brunson will be a top 5 MVP candidate. He’s that good.

Sucks players still don’t respect him. He literally can play with anyone in any system.

He’s legit better than Beal.
Not ready to go that far yet but he gets better every year and has that game recognition and killer mentality folks love in their stars. Don't discount him at all.

But people don't actually watch Knicks games though so they wouldn't know.

If they keep Ayton on the Suns, being yelled at constantly to play high-level defense all the time, and having to rely on Devin Booker for his touches, sounds to me like a disaster waiting to happen

Mans gonna be asking out before X-Mas hits

Back
Top Bottom