The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I’d still rather have the Herro package if I’m Washington. Team is still not going to be good with them. And they’re gonna end up with cap space with nobody actually wanting to go there.
Gotta see it to believe it, but Winger and Dawkins are both from OKC so you hope they know how to leverage the eventual cap space a la Presti.

Phoenix and Miami both know Beal contract is garbage, but feel like they're a piece away from championship contenders.
Miami probably offer: Lowry, Vic, don't want to include Herro
Phoenix probably offer: Paul, Shamet, don't want to include Ayton

Washington just wants out of Beals contract, but will take best expirings/young pieces/picks they can get

The big thing is that Lowry and Vic are both expiring and after next season while Shamet will have two more years at ~11.5MM per year (probably negligible given the Wizards would have massive cap space while rebuilding).

All of that is to say if those are the two deals then it comes down to picks and swaps.

kim-kardashian-north-west-0512202366-6c7aaf789075403599dab94cc95f61f8.jpg

hqdefault (4).jpg
No question them's Kanye's kids.

Also, why in the hell would Washington want Vic and Lowry? A dude with destroyed knees and..well Lowry? :sick:

Expiring contracts. They would go from having one of the worst contracts in the league holding them down to having a clean cap in one season. Lowry could maybe be moved to a contender for a picks near the deadline too.

I would much rather take on Herro than Poole for 4 years.

Unless GSW is putting Klay out to pasture and does Klay’s expiring + picks (maybe throw Kuminga in there too) for Beal straight up :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom