The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

https%3A%2F%2Fhoopshabit.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2F9707600-victor-oladipo-nba-detroit-pistons-oklahoma-city-thunder.jpg

Although the Mavs look horrible on paper, I think they got a steal in Kyrie in comparison to FVV. Weird world were he demands more than Kyrie.

Or am I tripping?

Max Kellerman and Jeff Van Gundy are both shocking to me.

They probably would’ve been retained if they didn’t make so much money.

ESPN decided to replace them with younger guys who will take less bank.

I like Jalen Rose, but his analysis is kinda…meh.
If the NBA draft was a sign of things to come it won't be pretty. Horrible coverage the McNutt lady who was interviewing the players was horrible.

Respectfully, no, and it’s not close.
1688182933554.jpeg

1688182884358.png

You said for performance
I ain’t never seen Chandler parsons average 40 min played per game

>D

Yeah being the “Ultimate bag getter” isn’t purely about the size of the bags. It’s about the size of the bags relative to what you’ve done before and after that contract. An ultimate bag getter continuously gets big bags while underdelivering.

Parsons for $45MM/3yrs from Dallas after 3 years in Houston and close to $100MM over 4 years from Memphis. He played exactly 100 games on that contract, man :lol:

I know injuries suck and he had that accident where he got hit by a drunk driver but what he got paid in comparison to what he produced is ultimate bag getter status. On podcasts he even laughs about the situation and how a physical Almost ****** up his scheme.

Chandler Parsons is near the top

Also, you can’t just look at value of the contracts because aside from global inflation, player salaries have gone up.

There is something unique that happens from the time the Finals end to the time free agency starts, teams cave.

Back
Top Bottom