The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I just realized if Canada loses this game Brazil gets the final Americas Olympics spot since they beat Canada. They own the tiebreaker

I just realized if Canada loses this game Brazil gets the final Americas Olympics spot since they beat Canada. They own the tiebreaker

duh

1693753061724.png

Kerr so bad. benching ingram to play reaves. reaves gets 31 dropped on him truly awful. really hurts me as a dubs fan to watch kerr coach. makes such awful in game adjustments. goat tier talent manager and personality manager but not good at the xs and os on the fly at all

Been rooting against Team USA and glad Lithuania got them. People comparing this squad to the 2010 was disrespectful to the 2010 team. Look at the 2010 team and they were absolutely loaded.

KD, Curry Chauncey, Westbrook. Iggy, Odom, Tyson, Love and others. They had enough size to not get bullied and KD was killing everyone out there with timely buckets from Granger and Curry. Coach K is a better coach and his staff had those guys ready. They only struggled against a Brazil team that got hot and they essentially played a road game in the finals against Turkey (beat Spain) and blew them out.

Grant Hill ain’t it and he is going back to what got Team USA beat before the Redeem team. This roster is only marginally better than Team USA Boston that flamed out last time.

Kessler is one of the best paint defenders on the planet and Kerr has completely glued him to the bench. Has no clue what to do with young players.

Played 5 minutes in the first half with some really good possessions and then never saw the court again.

Back
Top Bottom