The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I love Ant but can’t take his “ceiling” seriously when he’s so limited as a pastor/facilitator.
1693773713529.jpeg

Which is crazy cause contrary to popular belief the warriors are one of the few teams that still plays a traditional center and pf most of the time.

We gotta stop prioritzing floor spacing and inflated stats and get back to physical basketball which means developing bigs.
Basically all of the good teams have multiple competent bigs.

Prioritizing spacing actually helps the bigs too.

It’s really crazy we are here now, and overall good for the game. I need some of my Africans to reject their European teams, and play for their fatherland country. Especially someone like Giannis. Especially him. Big weight on his shoulders, but I think that would be monumental.

I asked addict4sneakers addict4sneakers to go half with me on a campaign to get dudes to play for their actual mother countries. But he wanted no parts in indirectly taking down his Red/White/Blue :smh:

Ideally AD and Bam are on the squad when we send the A-team. Kessler just finished his rookie year, but he could be a beast in a couple years. Would like to see JJJ shift over to PF as he’s never been a great rebounder

Lavar look like he got fluid on his ankles.

I'm not mad at the shirt but those poverty crocs are crazy. Melo need to start paying this man handsomely just to stop the foolishness.
Yeah, the shirts is kind of cool, but LaVar probably going to charge at least $150 for it. It’s not that cool. :lol:

Lavar look like he got fluid on his ankles.

I'm not mad at the shirt but those poverty crocs are crazy. Melo need to start paying this man handsomely just to stop the foolishness.
are those real legs? they look like prosthetics.

Dude lost a kidney today due to this punch 3 days ago.

Another disappointing loser *** USA team to join the ranks with 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2019 in my lifetime smh

Last edited:
Watching or even just reading that JJJ got one rebound through two games and thinking Looney wouldn’t be a competent piece for this team makes no sense. Then on top of that suggesting they might as well send 2023 Andre Drummond over him? C’mon man

Back
Top Bottom