The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Talking about Team USA's lack of competent Bigs who can rebound and defend the paint so they can compete against teams who actually have legit NBA Big Men such as Valnciunas is music to my ears

Kerr needed to play Kessler way more than 5 minutes.

But I get it, Kerr coaches a team full of smurfs called the Golden State Warriors so he wouldn't know what to do with a big man these days. And Steph Curry ain't there to save him this time around so he got a first hand look of what a big man can of whoopxxx tastes like and why he needs to utilize his big men (JJ, Kessler, Banchero, Portis) a whole lot more if he wants to beat the best Euro teams.

You ain't winning the tournament if you ain't dominating the paint and controlling the boards.

Bro really won the Powerball. That's crazyyyy. Now he can kill her

blinking-eyes-man.gif

Grant Hill wasn’t paying attention in 2002 and 2004. You can’t expect to throw a team together 2 months before the tournament and expect them to dominate anymore. There’s a reason why Colangelo and Coach K restructured the program so that it had continuity. If you wanted to play for the Olympic team, it was a multi-year commitment, where you had to attend camp and in some instances, try out. Thats why this FIBA roster is trash. All the good players who will play next year knew they didn’t have to show up for the World Cup

Baseball fans are crazy man. They hate fun. This being the top comment under this clip is crazy.

Nah famb. I can’t let that comment slide. Not sure if that Twitter user watched the video on mute but they said the batter struck out FOUR TIMES prior to that at bat where he hit a WALK OFF HR. He absolutely deserved to talk his **** and walk his walk in those circumstances (even if he was 4/4 prior, it would still be acceptable).

Y’all ain’t lying but we just won the Olympics with KD guarding centers

Great point. I think the style/size of this USA team could work with Kerr if the team had the best players Aka the guys who will be playing next summer. It’s probably a non-issue for the Olympics but I think folks always just get rattled when Team USA isn’t dominating.

Great point. I think the style/size of this USA team could work with Kerr if the team had the best players Aka the guys who will be playing next summer. It’s probably a non-issue for the Olympics but I think folks always just get rattled when Team USA isn’t dominating.

Are you saying Steve Kerr is only a quality coach when the decks are stacked in his favor?

Nah famb. I can’t let that comment slide. Not sure if that Twitter user watched the video on mute but they said the batter struck out FOUR TIMES prior to that at bat where he hit a WALK OFF HR. He absolutely deserved to talk his **** and walk his walk in those circumstances (even if he was 4/4 prior, it would still be acceptable).
A WALK OFF HR AFTER 4 STRIKEOUTS

"Act like you've been there before"

WHO'S BEEN THERE BEFORE!?!?

Back
Top Bottom