The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Baseball fans are crazy man. They hate fun. This being the top comment under this clip is crazy.

Baseball really has a bunch of miserable, holier than thou, know-it-alls.

Had the HR chase between McGwire and Sosa and later Bonds front and center for TV but won't elect them to the Hall of Fame to preserve it's "sanctity" when it is full of racists and other wise POS.

Glad more players are bucking the "unwritten rule" trends.

Is the talent on the next Olympic roster really that great?

I'm assuming it'll have a past prime KD as their best player.

Think Tatum, Booker and Bam are young enough that they'll want to compete in the Olympics again (a lot will depend how far they go in the playoffs). Could even see Bron go to the Olympics for a last hurrah if he retires after next season.

skip1.png

Let’s not act like the NBA doesn’t have ridiculous unwritten rules. How many scuffles have we seen because a team shoots the ball instead of running out the clock at the end of a game? :lol:

Are you saying Steve Kerr is only a quality coach when the decks are stacked in his favor?

No but that is the narrative people like to run with so for the sake of moving along the discussion, I highlighted that he will “have the decks stacked in his favor” next summer which is a circumstance where he has proven to be a “quality coach” so coaching shouldn’t be a problem next summer.

Is the talent on the next Olympic roster really that great?

I'm assuming it'll have a past prime KD as their best player.
I mean they are probably going to be adding like 4-5 guys that are better than anyone playing for this current team.

On top of some other additions.

Y’all ain’t lying but we just won the Olympics with KD guarding centers
On switches, but Bam started last olympics with KD at PF.
Starting roster was:
PG: Lillard
SG: Jrue Holiday
SF: Booker
PF: Durant
C: Bam

minutes by "bigs" in final game vs France in Olympics (Won 87-82):
Durant -35min
Bam- 24min
Draymond-16min

This is nearly all the PF/C minutes by Durant/Bam/Draymond, with Tatum playing the remaining minutes at PF.

Compared to last game vs Lithuania:
JJJ: 15mins
Paolo: 16mins
Portis: 10mins
Kessler: 5mins

This made up all the C minutes. While the team went with variety of undersized forwards/guards at PF. They were out-rebounded 43-27

Back
Top Bottom