The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

If she said "at once" I'd be impressed

Impressed?

1696086924161.png

Warriors aint a contender but if Steph can carry them it'll be good for his legacy. Still a blemish like anybody else that misses the playoffs but at least he doesn't have to go out sad. Game 3 Toronto type vibes

Only slightly related to the tipping discussion, I think it’s lame when someone at a busy Starbucks gets annoyed with how long it’s taking for their order and says to the staff “I’m late/going to be late” for work. It’s not the barrista’s fault you didn’t give yourself sufficient time to get coffee before work.

I got warriors under 500 after 10 games 👀

what W/L record are you projecting?

competitive first ten games but unlike last year, i doubt kerr lets them sleepwalk thru them. warriors need to build a cushion early to let moody and kuminga get more minutes and have more room for error in the second half of the season.

what W/L record are you projecting?

competitive first ten games but unlike last year, i doubt kerr lets them sleepwalk thru them. warriors need to build a cushion early to let moody and kuminga get more minutes and have more room for error in the second half of the season.
It's o/u. So less than 5 wins. .500 is a push

Back
Top Bottom