The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I’m about to tip again in about 40 min b.

Can’t let my date think I’m cheap. See that’s my point. Service doesn’t even matter.

How would your date even know if you tipped or not? If the bill is dropped off and you handle it then she’ll never see the amount of the drinks/meal or how much gratuity you added.

Unless you are planning split the bill and tip coordinate with her.

How would your date even know if you tipped or not? If the bill is dropped off and you handle it then she’ll never see the amount of the drinks/meal or how much gratuity you added.

She sees you pick up the pen man.

They be looking.

If you still pay cash you can't take chances

If you guys keep talking about tipping, I might just give y’all the tip.
pause, me and my buddies during summer late nights when nothing is open usually go to this carls jr and make a highly custom chicken sandwich order and tip between 20-100 dollars and the workers are so happy always throwing in extra stuff. its like 3am and they put up with a crazy order i think its right to take care of em. one time this lady denied my 100 dollar tip tho, i didn't understand

pause, me and my buddies during summer late nights when nothing is open usually go to this carls jr and make a highly custom chicken sandwich order and tip between 20-100 dollars and the workers are so happy always throwing in extra stuff. its like 3am and they put up with a crazy order i think its right to take care of em. one time this lady denied my 100 dollar tip tho, i didn't understand
what kind of stuff you being throwing on that late night sandwich

I respect the hell out of this but how bespoke are your chicken sandwiches, man :lol: I feel there’s only so much that can be done that would make it truly a nuisance

EDIT:

I’m saying bro!! :lol:

I respect the hell out of this but how bespoke are your chicken sandwiches, man :lol: I feel there’s only so much that can be done that would make it truly a nuisance

EDIT:

Carl’s has a lot of stuff on the menu. I could see how one could get creative in the right state of mind…

“Gimmee a chicken sandwich…with a beef patty on top, Swiss cheese underneath the chicken patty, American cheese on top of the beef Patty, with lettuce, cheese, 2 onion rings, and very thinly sliced tomato and a pinch of mushroom on top of that, ketchup, mayo, 4 drops of A-1 and a cup of nacho cheese on the side”

Kind of like the average coffee order at certain LA area Starbucks.

Last edited:
IMG_6364.jpeg

Oh no. What will I do without my $40

IMG_6364.jpeg

Oh no. What will I do without my $40
I don’t have photo evidence, but I went to lunch at a Mexican place today where there’s a lady at a station doing fresh, handmade tortillas for everyone in the place. My son and I shared two orders of the tortillas, which are very doughy for tortillas. Absolutely delicious.

I put $20 in her cup on the way out.

EDIT:

:lol:

its usually alot like 4-8 sandwiches depending how many ppl are with us. ask for freshest toasted bread, extra lettuce, cheese, tomato onion, sauce and i think im missing something. either way they make them super good. we look at it just as giving back 🤷‍♂️

Even if the service is absolutely terrible, I'm still tipping.

Servers have to tip out to bussers, bartenders, food runners, etc. at the end of the night. Your $0 tip as a radical **** you to the establishment means it actually cost your server money from their own pocket to wait on you for two hours.

The bigger thing is the psychological thing with the server. They know 20% is $35 and if they got anything more than that, they’re gonna be super happy. That extra $5 is nothing to you, but is gonna put a smile on their face.
This is very true. I can think of a couple of times that I went big on the tip and the server double-checked with me that I intended it. Got very pleased looks when I confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom