The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Comparing an office job to the NBA. There are only 450 nba jobs available every year.
1721228525325.gif

one of the commentators alluded to this during the detroit/chicago SL game today. it's hard to put too much stock into SL production since a vast majority of the players don't come close to sniffing the big club.

at the end of the day, it's just nice to casually watch hoops during a relatively boring time in sports.
W fills that void for me but I get that not everyone watches.

Find a lie.

I don’t like any of it tbh.
But I’ll say to Bronnys defense, it’s added pressure that every thing he does is under a microscope. Yeah media is so hungry to post Bronny highlights and it’s a joke at this point. I don’t want to see it. But the fact that every other 2nd round pick is able to play without every play (good or bad) being dissected is added pressure

How is this topic starting the day again? :lol: :smh:
It’s DC doing what he does. As long as people keep engaging with him he’ll continue posting about bronny. He was doing the same thing with Caitlin Clark in the WNBA thread but then she started playing better and people stopped engaging with him so he’s not active in there anymore.

I don’t like any of it tbh.
But I’ll say to Bronnys defense, it’s added pressure that every thing he does is under a microscope. Yeah media is so hungry to post Bronny highlights and it’s a joke at this point. I don’t want to see it. But the fact that every other 2nd round pick is able to play without every play (good or bad) being dissected is added pressure

Yea those fools posted a got damn deflection vs. HOU. A deflection clip was posted on their Twitter account. But like others have said, we know what it's about.

I aint even know we had a WNBA thread lmaoo. I stay in here and in the Jordan Brand section. I'm a Drake stan so the hip hop thread is a no go. And then ppl take themselves too seriously in the political thread. Never again. Some dudes in there should run for congress the way they got all the answers.

Whatever you do, stay out of the NFL thread

I think 35 year old Jeffrey or 33 year old Marcus could beat Bronny 1v1 right now.

It’s amazing that Bronny has been a topic of discussion for the past 2-3 years, but now that he’s drafted, the conversation is supposed to stop.

Again, all NBA players get criticized. He won’t be any different

Back
Top Bottom