The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Tbf I think every team knew fully well that Sarr was a project on offense. Got drafted high because he projected as a Jaren Jackson type defender. Which is certainly useful, and obviously makes sense in a draft that you know lacks top end potential.

The Wiz gotta put a no 3’s rule in for Sarr, at least to start the season…Rebound, finish round the rim and force him to toughen up in the paint …If they don’t he’ll just camp out chucking long 2’s and 3’s all game
I think he's playing PF to start so he's definitely getting threes up.

Matas dropping out of the top 10 in this draft made absolutely no sense. He’s 6’10” with a semblance of skills and plays hard. Was also getting mocked in the top 5 for like the entire year leading up.

Not guaranteeing he’ll even be a good pro, but just feel like that draft profile usually doesn’t slip.

FDB86F63-73A9-4F39-8082-D8EF57743EA6.gif

I’m not saying Kiyan is going to be a star. But he’s definitely a pro…and I could see him succeeding and getting drafted first rd, in a year or two.
Too early for this IMO. He’s a scorer and a smaller one right now with not great athleticism. He might get there but it’s too early

He looking like 'oh my bad ***** I was just coming to say what up I ain't know you had to meat out lolll you coulda just told me sup from over here you ain't have to let me approach'

I can’t help but have little interest in watching summer league after a decade plus of seeing players look good in SL and it having zero correlation to their pro prospects :lol:.

one of the commentators alluded to this during the detroit/chicago SL game today. it's hard to put too much stock into SL production since a vast majority of the players don't come close to sniffing the big club.

at the end of the day, it's just nice to casually watch hoops during a relatively boring time in sports.

Back
Top Bottom