The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

If Bronny went back to college and avg 6 ppg, his nba dreams would be a wrap lol. Daddy throwing his weight absolutely helped Bronny
Now that you say that I really do think they had doubts that Bronny would be able to return and light it up like he would need to as a sophomore. Because next years draft is projected to be really strong. Your probably right.

I’ve heard this take before but I never seen real examples on the court / field

It’s always coaching / front office / clipboard holding gigs

We’ve seen nepotism maybe give a kid a look or workout. Idk other examples where it gets them drafted and 4 yr contracts lol. On court / on field, u gotta earn that
Happens in the mlb draft all the time. Hell, it happened yesterday with Ortiz’s kid and the Red Sox.

I think if bro was averaging like 8 points I wouldn't even be commenting. But these numbers are abysmal. Yet ESPN are giving him highlights for a alley oop pass break up. I dont think its fake outrage. The other day on like 3 accounts on IG I saw Bronnys step back. I'm thinking he's going off....I check the box score and its his only 2 points of the damn game. So I think its a combo of wow this kid is bad, plus why is he still getting covered like he's a top pick.

Is this what people mean when they say fake outrage? There’s no way people care this much about Bronny :lol:
I don't its fake outrage at all. People are just calling a spade a spade.

Bron got Bronny some money is his pocket and a chance to step on the court but the trade off might put his son in a bad space mentally if he isn't prepared for the BS that comes with it.

Bron can say the sky is pink and his fanboys would agree. See how that works?

MJ knew his kids were not any good and he didn’t force feed them to us or try to get them into the league. It’s being a realist and having respect for the game.

Giving him a two way contract is one thing. Guaranteed for 4 years on a Lakers team already with issues. Wild.
Again why does that matter to you and what is the point of complaining about it?

You work for Lexus I believe,if your son wanted to do what you did,are you putting him the position to get the job or you telling him get it on your own somewhere else?

Matas gonna be the best player out this draft. I said it in the draft day thread on draft day. Idk how someone with that combo of height, skill and athleticism dropped to 11th. Just like MPJ, but at least MPJ had chronic back injuries to explain it a little.

Some terrible shoe takes in here. TMac line was trash!? :lol: :wow:
1-3 along with the 2.5 were some of Adidas's best work. Natalie Candrian designed the first one, but she is with Saysh now I think.

Y'all would be in for a surprise if you knew the amount of nepotism in **** like motorsports where the son/grandson never acoomolishes anything but still has a job. This is nothing.

I actually work in motorsports a bit and being in business for 20 plus years yes this happens all the time. No one is disagreeing with that. I’ve benefited from a father business owner. He sure didn’t scream I was better than anyone and he made me work from the ground up. Like cleaning the office to becoming white collar. He also told me go for my dreams and don’t settle to work with him. So I Ieft and started my own business and he couldn’t be more proud. Which is why from a dad and father perspective I am not upset at Lebron giving his son an opportunity and the emotions behind it. It is what it is.

We are having a discussion and there will be opposing viewpoints. Again this is high profile which is why there is so much discussion. This is a NBA thread. NBA players have a microscope on them especially someone of Lebron’s stature. You can’t tweet your son is better than folks in the NBA and he struggles in summer league. You get him a guaranteed contract of course people will be like wtf. You call teams to not draft him and there will be blowback. Bronny’s own teammate averaged ten more points a game and isn’t in the league.

Through it all Bronny seems like a good kid, likeable, grounded and with all this on him since he was a child he’s not snapped or done much stupid stuff. It’s definitely highly commendable. Hopefully he gets better fast and being around better players and experienced vets helps his growth. Then you can say he got an opportunity cause of his pops and he certainly belongs.
Again why does that matter to you and what is the point of complaining about it?

You work for Lexus I believe,if your son wanted to do what you did,are you putting him the position to get the job or you telling him get it on your own somewhere else?

You have no point besides being upset about discourse on Bronny. No one here is just bashing the kid. Maybe then post one in every single youtube account, news channel and blog instead of just here. An NBA player will be under a microscope compared to Johnny who is now the manager at his dad’s Applebees.

I don’t work for Lexus. I have my own company and they are one of my partners. My son has already stated he would like to work with me but he is a child. His butt will be cleaning floors and working from the ground up. He will not immediately be granted a 6 figure salary and be number two.

And that’s the difference.

Dude brought up a Lexus dealership, clearly missing every point that has been made.

This is competitive sports bro, not a desk job.
Nope you missing the point and continue to be obtuse,but you’ve never said anything worth a damn on any topic so that’s to be expected

LeBron fan = opinion not valid

LeBron hater = opinion valid & objective

IMG_4300.gif

Back
Top Bottom