The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

All these "if" scenarios confusing lol..jus gonna wait till last game of the season..

Yeah…I was tryna find out what the clips/warriors gotta do to get certain seeds and I searched online and ppl had graphs and charts multiple alternate universe scenarios and I just said **** it 🤣 I’ll just be patient and let it all play out, **** is too confusing

Yeah…I was tryna find out what the clips/warriors gotta do to get certain seeds and I searched online and ppl had graphs and charts multiple alternate universe scenarios and I just said **** it 🤣 I’ll just be patient and let it all play out, **** is too confusing

Clips need to win one of their final 2 games to lock a top six spot and avoid the play-in. If they win both, they’ll likely be the 5 seed because they own the tiebreaker over the Warriors. If they split the games, they’ll be 6th.

Considering how cheap tickets would need to get for me to go to todays Sixers v Nets game

Question regarding the Bane vs Poole comparison, but does Memphis pull Bane out of the game in crunch time because they are worried about him giving up easy baskets?
GSW can afford to with their depth. On any given night Poole can be their 6th best player.

Bane probably better but they aren’t in the same situation

SMH. Did not need this to be the first thing I read on NT. Lies.

Bane BETTER.

1680967558730.png

GSW can afford to with their depth. On any given night Poole can be their 6th best player.

Bane probably better but they aren’t in the same situation
I agree with everything here

I was more making a joke about Poole being a bad defender. But it wasn't clear I was being insincere by the phrasing

I think Bane is clearly better because of Poole's obvious deficiencies on the defensive end.

Sorry for the confusion :lol:

Back
Top Bottom