The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Yea adding CP and Barnes is not giving the Spurs an extra 25 wins.

Even if Wemby averages 35 mpg
in my opinion, last thing spurs should be thinking about is winning games. just develop and let wemby cook and hope he stays healthy. would restrict his minutes as well.

Eh, don't think this solidifies anything for SAC. They will be play in status again next season.
46 wins and got hit badly by the injury bug the final month of the season losing Huerter and Monk. They were #6 for the longest time until that happened. Not to mention they gave embarrassing effort in losses against the blazers, hornets, and pistons. They also blew multiple 20 point leads and choked away a 4 point lead with less than 30 seconds left in OT against the bucks. Derozan is gonna help the Kings a ton next season.

Glad the Clippers are back to being the worst in California again, 90s are truly back

Also, obviously PG is better than Droz but not 140Ms better. Good price for Sac
if i was betting man, the records will be...
lakers
clips
dubs
kings

in my opinion, last thing spurs should be thinking about is winning games. just develop and let wemby cook and hope he stays healthy. would restrict his minutes as well.
I see what you’re saying, but if that’s what they’re thinking, the CP3 and Barnes moves make no sense.

I see what you’re saying, but if that’s what they’re thinking, the CP3 and Barnes moves make no sense.
it does in the sense that these guys aren't selfish and will play off wemby. they will actually pass him the ball and are high IQ guys. rather lose with vets than develop bad habits with a young squad and lose

You thinking we’re only in like the 3rd inning?

Nah, Spurs tanking one more year. Get in the Cooper Flagg sweepstakes, Don't get him, still some nice consolation prizes to fit in the roster.

Wemby with exponential growth last year, Vassell got better, Sochan showed improvement, Castle needs his reps as a rookie. Not a Keldon Johnson fan, but he's on a declining contract (pay him less starting next year).

Tank/Develop 1 more year, get a nice draft pick, then hit the gas going into 2026. They've setup cap space to be free around then too

Nah, Spurs tanking one more year. Get in the Cooper Flagg sweepstakes, Don't get him, still some nice consolation prizes to fit in the roster.

Wemby with exponential growth last year, Vassell got better, Sochan showed improvement, Castle needs his reps as a rookie. Not a Keldon Johnson fan, but he's on a declining contract (pay him less starting next year).

Tank/Develop 1 more year, get a nice draft pick, then hit the gas going into 2026. They've setup cap space to be free around then too
No way they’ll be in the running for Flagg unless they only play Wemby 20 minutes a game next season.

No way they’ll be in the running for Flagg unless they only play Wemby 20 minutes a game next season.
I'll bet they don't make the play-in.

Hawks got #1 pick as a play-in team this year, Spurs chances would be even better.

I was just reminded of that time Derozan tried to 360 posterize China in FIBA like 8 years ago :lol:

Neat that his signing was announced during the Kings v China summer league game

Leonard plays like 40 games a year, you really think they out win the kings and Warriors with Harden as their best player?
none of the cali teams are that good. i think they all will be around 40-45 wins. i am just saying, if i was a betting person, kings would be the one on the bottom. the margin isn't that big between them.
kawhi had a fairly healthy season last year by his standard. harden has proven that he can keep a team in contention in the regular season. warriors currently constructed are better than kings on paper.
if you talking about health, can the kings stay healthy as well?

Back
Top Bottom