The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

none of the cali teams are that good. i think they all will be around 40-45 wins. i am just saying, if i was a betting person, kings would be the one on the bottom. the margin isn't that big between them.
kawhi had a fairly healthy season last year by his standard. harden has proven that he can keep a team in contention in the regular season. warriors currently constructed are better than kings on paper.
if you talking about health, can the kings stay healthy as well?
PS, Kawhi has only played less than 50 games for the Clippers once, during the entire season he missed in 2021-2022 because of a town ACL. He played 68 games last season:

West is going to be really interesting.

Denver got worse.
Clippers got worse.
Suns are an injury away from being play-in
Memphis will be back in the top 4.
Kings have top 5 potential.

none of the cali teams are that good. i think they all will be around 40-45 wins. i am just saying, if i was a betting person, kings would be the one on the bottom. the margin isn't that big between them.
kawhi had a fairly healthy season last year by his standard. harden has proven that he can keep a team in contention in the regular season. warriors currently constructed are better than kings on paper.
if you talking about health, can the kings stay healthy as well?
The warriors are definitely not better than the Kings. Wiggins needs a scenery change. Draymond needs a career change. Buddy Hield needs an attitude change. Slow Mo has never been anything more than a serviceable rotational player and has never been in the conversation for 6MOY. GSW lacks a backup pg. And for whatever reason Kerr has decided to imprison the youngins and has opted to run GP2 out there when he’s a black hole on offense.

🤔🤔

1720324262918.png

Spurs might be a playoff team next season; not just play-in.
It’s up to Popovich :lol: If he wants to qualify, they’ll get in. A generational talent doesn’t need too much and now they have enough.

Barnes & CP are old, they aren’t a FA destination, and Vassell is the only piece from previous drafts ( :smh: ) so it’s ideal if they suck again but even with Popovich intervening they’ll be around 35 wins.

Seems like the Kings will hit the law of diminishing returns with all the offense.
Went underreported last year, but they were far from elite offensively :lol:

If Fox didn’t make a leap they would’ve needed something next year. I’m not mad at it.

Went underreported last year, but they were far from elite offensively :lol:

If Fox didn’t make a leap they would’ve needed something next year. I’m not mad at it.
Feels like they'll need to trade Huerter to balance out the team. Preferably for a defensive forward.

Fox/Carter/Monk/Ellis is going to soak up all the guard minutes.

Back
Top Bottom