The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Big

688ee7ed-e823-4e4c-9b42-65aac0673d22.jpg

Thread today

No need to continue debating a point when the other side constantly doesn’t get the point being made.

You’re just trying to be smart at this point.

Have a good Sunday
You prop up two dudes who didn’t play.

Gloss over the 8 guys who actually played, who all shoot 38% from 3.

Or the 2 guards on the team that have made all-nba defense multiple times, plus the two wings who also defend at a high level

No other team has any of that, but let’s wax poetic about Porzingis and Kornet….. who didn’t play much in the playoffs.

You prop up two dudes who didn’t play.

Gloss over the 8 guys who actually played, who all shoot 38% from 3.

Or the 4 guards+wings on the team that have made all-nba defense multiple times

No other team has any of that, but let’s wax poetic about Porzingis and Kornet….. who didn’t play much in the playoffs.
You not getting me bro.

1720382692732.png

I would bet my house that if BOS played MIN or DEN or any team that had a 2-Big starting lineup, Kornet, Quetta, and KP would’ve been playing way more games and minutes in the Finals.

BOS didn’t need their bigs against DAL because DAL had zero matchup superiority over the Celtics.

But BOS is built to win because they can adapt to any opponent and any style. If KP and Horford are playing on the court against a MIN or DEN for example, BOSTON’s identity doesn’t change because Al and KP can shoot threes, which is their style, therefore BOS can still be effective at what they do

But what if BOS never had KP and they were playing DEN or MIN or OKC and you got 6’9” Horford having to guard 7 foot All Star Centers and multiple bigs all by himself? Now you looking at a whole different ball game

Have a good Sunday.

Last edited:
Jaylen Brown should be on the Olympic team
100% gonna be in LA for 2028

With this being likely the last ride for Bron and KD though it was probably hard to find a spot for him and he didn't have the familiarity with the coaches in the USA program that guys like Jrue, Ant, Hali and Bam have.

Speaking of Celtics though, I kind of expect Tatum to become the current gen Olympic Melo on this squad :lol:. Fully expecting him to cook in FIBA ball and even be their top scorer

Back
Top Bottom