The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Jaylen Brown should be on the Olympic team
Totally agree with this. Wonder how it would have played with Nike though? From what social media is showing it's a shoe showcase so far. Last I remember, Brown was removing the swoosh on all his NIke's and getting them customized. And Nike is the official outfitter of the USA (also the NBA, but that's a different scenario). Puts me in the mindset of the power Nike has when coming to the Olympic basketball. Remember Candice Parker mentioning in the last Olympics she went out for, that her wearing Aididas had a lot to do with her not making the team.

Last edited:
Already load managing
1720390032352.png

Those things are not equivalent

Bucking at someone is rude. Hitting someone without it being self defense is assault.

If true, I lost a lot of respect for Draymond

Because if Poole was throwing out that kind of slander, he deserved at minimum a 3-piece

Dray let him off light
I'm glad to see you no longer advocate for assault when it is not in self defense anymore. Good to see the growth brother 🙏🏿

I’ll just never forget when ZeeOn ripped the ball outta Kevin Knocks hands like he was a little child in SL that one year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom