The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Book
damn.png

Refs need to be fined or something. Tossed out Ja, id be mad as hell if I was a fan.

there's definitely a feeling from nba fans who are becoming increasingly unhappy with what they're paying for vs what they're getting from the nba. the load management thing in particular, but this kind of stuff too

This example from tonight is just flat out absurd

Not sure exactly where they flew in from but based on the distance from Cleveland it would be like there from Egypt. Imagine flying that far just to see Luka get load managed, the Mavs lose in OT and on top of all that you have to spend the spend the night in Cleveland :sick: :smh:

This example from tonight is just flat out absurd

Not sure exactly where they flew in from but based on the distance from Cleveland it would be like there from Egypt. Imagine flying that far just to see Luka get load managed, the Mavs lose in OT and on top of all that you have to spend the spend the night in Cleveland :sick: :smh:

Only laughing cause the very last part of what you said. :lol:

But yeah im saying, id be pissed. You cant suit up for 15 min? 20 min? I get its more than that, you dont have to warm up, stretch, pre game stuff, ankle taped up etc ok fine I get it. Load manage during a home game then.

Mexico City got the G league team there as a lil trial run for an NBA franchise…Long as it’s few issues there will be a team there at some point

Austin might be on that short list

Austin has been booming over the years but got damb, that is aggressive AF to throw a team that close to San Antonio that is in between SA and Dallas.

This was actually a topic last month on the Hoop Collective podcast:

Well damn. I would have for sure thought Seattle and Vegas were locks but I understand how it has to be an open competition. Ima feel real bad for elpablo21 elpablo21 or RustyShackleford RustyShackleford if their cities get hosed.

Back
Top Bottom