The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I actually was thinking of it the other way around and wondering if Bron’s decision to retire would be affected by the dates of this move :lol:

Mexico City at a higher altitude too no? Not sure how much that factors into it being a free agent destination.

Seattle and Nevada should get first dibs.

Being misinformed about anxiety and depression isn’t really an opinion, especially as someone with an anxiety disorder. Your posts commenting about that young brother’s struggles were not “all love”.

It's all love in terms of how I feel. I want him happy. I hope he is. I'm sorry you feel differently but that's my opinion. I think it's pathetic but that's how I view it.

Mexico City at a higher altitude too no? Not sure how much that factors into it being a free agent destination.

Seattle and Nevada should get first dibs.
If I was a rookie give me Mexico over Seattle or Vegas. Better food, cheaper baddies and a lower cost of living. They would be gods down there.

Wow what a blow.

More pressure to make a trade now.
download.jpg

Austin has been booming over the years but got damb, that is aggressive AF to throw a team that close to San Antonio that is in between SA and Dallas.

Well damn. I would have for sure thought Seattle and Vegas were locks but I understand how it has to be an open competition. Ima feel real bad for elpablo21 elpablo21 or RustyShackleford RustyShackleford if their cities get hosed.
While RustyShackleford RustyShackleford will be on team #3. I'm just trying to get that old thing back

I deadass probably won't post in here anymore if we got passed up 😭

Back
Top Bottom