The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

AD’s injury luck or lack thereof is insane.

His foot just tapped Jokic’s leg on the way up for a shot :smh:

Wow what a blow.

More pressure to make a trade now.
I think the “pressure” is the same. They were likely going to be somewhere around 20-20 a month from now. With the west wide open if you’re going to make a move, you do it.

Now they can’t risk falling too far below .500 with a roster that when healthy can only play at .500.

AD’s injury luck or lack thereof is insane.

His foot just tapped Jokic’s leg on the way up for a shot :smh:

I think the “pressure” is the same. They were likely going to be somewhere around 20-20 a month from now. With the west wide open if you’re going to make a move, you do it.

Now they can’t risk falling too far below .500 with a roster that when healthy can only play at .500.
I feel like a move would be pointless for the Lakers tho…Without AD they not making any noise no matter who they bring in

01hjnqktpq6a1.gif

Tough back to back for the Kuzma and the Wiz. Kawhi yesterday, Bron today. Kuz gonna show out? 👀

What’s going on with Boston?
Seems like they’ve completely fallen off on offense. Everything just looks forced.

Paulo’s legs are tree trunks so yes he’s gonna be moving dudes off their spots and out his way for a mighty long time.

He should be a Knickerbocker.

Back
Top Bottom